Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting Instructions For A Rav4 Dog Guard New Shape

olby

Hi there ! ive just purchased a dog guard for my brand new rav 4 .......i have not got a clue on how to fit it , it didnt come with any fitting instruction , can anyone help me please many thanks x

Hi there ! ive just purchased a dog guard for my brand new rav 4 .......i have not got a clue on how to fit it , it didnt come with any fitting instruction , can anyone help me please many thanks x

Hi,

if it's a genuine Toyota dog guard you should be able to get the information from http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/default.aspx.

If it is Toyota, I'm amazed that it didn't have the instructions as they are usually very good with instructions. If it's a different make it might help to post the make, model etc on the forum.

Sorry - I should have said welcome to the forum in the previous post. Senior moment. Again!

Hi,

if it's a genuine Toyota dog guard you should be able to get the information from http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/default.aspx.

If it is Toyota, I'm amazed that it didn't have the instructions as they are usually very good with instructions. If it's a different make it might help to post the make, model etc on the forum.

Many thanks olby

• 3 years later...

Thanks for this from me as well - just picked up my 1/2 dog guard tonight from Lindop's but no instructions :disgust:

Thanks for this from me as well - just picked up my 1/2 dog guard tonight from Lindop's but no instructions :disgust:

Sorry Kwai Chan Cain......1/2 dog guard.....which half of the dog have you got......? Ah think Kingo should fit it for you if instructments not included......

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links