Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service Manuals On Cd

t-spiritpete

I got my 2007 Avensis 2.2 d4d t- spirit last week (very happy so far) and as i do all my own repairs and service where possible i was wondering if anyone had purchased one of these discs from e-bay, this is the link:- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-AVENSIS-DIESE...%3A1|240%3A1318 and if so are they any good being so cheap, thanks in advance, Pete.

yeah i got one last year for my corolla, for the price its pretty good, its well worth buying

I got my 2007 Avensis 2.2 d4d t- spirit last week (very happy so far) and as i do all my own repairs and service where possible i was wondering if anyone had purchased one of these discs from e-bay, this is the link:- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-AVENSIS-DIESE...%3A1|240%3A1318 and if so are they any good being so cheap, thanks in advance, Pete.

Don't know about the Avensis ones but I have had them for a GSXR750 and a GSF1250 (motorcycles) and they are both good. They are in PDF format so you need adobe reader to view them but thats no problem. Well worth buying.

Seems good. Very good price might buy one myself. If you do get it let me know on how it is.

Downloaded this one for a butchers. Seems to be pretty good and extensive from first impressions, a lot to navigate through.

It's for 2003 - 2007. Shame its not the earlier one up to 2003. :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links