Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 T180 Price Range

JIM300

Hi,

not sure if anyone can help but am looking for a RAV4 T180 - 56 plate - i have seen one but milage is around 50k around £12k - does this seem expensive for this kind of milage - from looking at the calculators on used cars this seems top end... anyone agree/disagree?

Hi,

not sure if anyone can help but am looking for a RAV4 T180 - 56 plate - i have seen one but milage is around 50k around £12k - does this seem expensive for this kind of milage - from looking at the calculators on used cars this seems top end... anyone agree/disagree?

www.allapprovedcars.com:

* £13980 for Sept 2006, 49000 miles

* £14190 for Apr 2006, 24600 miles.

* £14495 for May 2006, 15000 miles.

Couldn't look at anymore prices - I bought my T180 just before the big money started falling off them... :(

Hi,

That seems silly money for the millage and year of Vehicle....

Take a look on eBay and search RAV4... I see about 3 on there last night.....All private dealers selling them...

No way will the above priced T180, with that 50k millage be worth 12K

Mine is a 2007 56 plate with 30000 miles and is worth about £12000 from a private sale and about £13000 from a dealer. I'd offer around £11000 for the one you've seen and go from there :thumbsup:

Rav 4's have actually kept their value slightly better than some other makes... ;)

wisebuyers - wow their prices look very much on the downside :D !! - Is there anything i should be aware of with the milage at this level - i think i will go in with a target of paying 11k (starting lower) - i guess in this market i can just leave my offer with the seller and see...

Yes, should be plenty of deals out there - esp. if you hit them at the end of a month or end of a quarter when they have targets to meet.

Also meant to say that at this age it might be worth trying to get something under 3 years old - then it will have a few months left on the warranty.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links