Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bosch Aerotwin Retrofit Flat Wiper Blades

Just Because

hello

i ve been using champion's for mine but was forced to change on original toyota's thanks to flexibility of the last.

i know Bosch as reliable for spares but not blades so far. may be i am mistaken. wait for anothers

cheers/igor

Yes blades are very good & fitted as standard to lots of new cars. Make sure you have correct wiper arms as they don't fit with old style plastic clips.

Regards, Beagh.

Yes blades are very good & fitted as standard to lots of new cars. Make sure you have correct wiper arms as they don't fit with old style plastic clips.

Regards, Beagh.

hello

youo are right and it is because the Bosch's blades are not available on the market here and we can not compare what is better.

Go ahead with Bosch as Beagh suggested :)

Cheers/Igor

I have these on my Rolla, they are excellent :thumbsup:

Have fitted these style of blades to both my cars now - Audi A6 and Avensis Verso - and wouldn't return to the old style. The new design seems to

make far better contact with the windscreen especially if the windscreen is curved greatly. I spent ages trying to get the old style baldes to make a good contact, both ways, on the Audi A6, then bought the new blades and hey presto problem solved. Now have a wiper arm that looks like a disjointed ducks leg and doesn't need to!

Go buy them - you won't be disappointed.

Have fitted these style of blades to both my cars now - Audi A6 and Avensis Verso - and wouldn't return to the old style. The new design seems to

make far better contact with the windscreen especially if the windscreen is curved greatly. I spent ages trying to get the old style baldes to make a good contact, both ways, on the Audi A6, then bought the new blades and hey presto problem solved. Now have a wiper arm that looks like a disjointed ducks leg and doesn't need to!

Got to agree with everyone, Bosch Wiper Blades are always good. Bosch and Valeo are the best two for me.

Phew, just taken a butchers at the eBay listing, he knows how to charge on postage so remember to take that into acount if you bid.

Got to agree with everyone, Bosch Wiper Blades are always good. Bosch and Valeo are the best two for me.

Phew, just taken a butchers at the eBay listing, he knows how to charge on postage so remember to take that into acount if you bid.

yes it is very good when even minor issue is surrounded by several points of view.

all the best/cheers

For the Auris, at least in Germany, there are 2 problems with the Bosch 653 Aerotwin:

1. At Autobahn speeds, the lower/outside half of the driver's-side blade flutters and fails to wipe.

2. The 15" passenger-side blade is shorter than the original, and doesn't wipe the whole area under the rain sensor, if present. Thus the sensor wipes at high speed, for example, when intermittent is actually called for.

The latter problem can apparently be solved by substituting the Bosch 813 Aerotwin (designated set for Citroen C5), with a longer passenger-side blade.

The former I have only now solved, after a year's use of the 653 Aerotwin on my Auris, with the Valeo Compact Revolution 650mm and 450mm

blades, sold separately.

The passenger side blade is a bit longer than the original, but that causes no problem. Both blades wipe clean at speeds up to 120mph.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links