adilmon

Here's the maintenance intervals

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/Maintenan.../aygo/Final.pdf

Here's the service data sheets.

8zr18m.jpg

5dsaax.jpg

eq6hc.jpg

2qdcpqc.jpg

Thanks to a kindly fellow at Toyota for the info. You know who you are :)

Naturally, if you don't know what your doing don't risk your safety. If you do, it's your own fault

Ok, so let's call this page 1 of the Toyota Aygo Haynes Manual. Hopefully the last sentence makes this post easier to find if someone makes a forum search

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Any links on how to inspect the pollen filter? Handbook has a little info, but how to access it would be useful.

Ta

Stick your head under the dash, behind the glovebox, above where your passengers' feet would be.

There's a big, black box, with a whitish thing in it with two lips. Press the lips, then slide out the filter.

Thanks - sounds like a job for tomorrow when hopefully it won't be throwing it down!

• 4 months later...

• 8 months later...

• 1 year later...

It seems that the 1KR-FE engine has adjustable valve clearances but shims are used from what i can make of the illustration.

• 3 months later...

Hi everybody! My name is Dmitry. I m 4rom RUSSIA. A week ago i buy this pretty little car TOYOTA AYGO for my wife. I need yo help. Can anybody show me the service interval what and when should I change. My aygo is 2008 year, petrol, manual. Thanx!!!

• 6 months later...

I found a nice little service chart that explains what you are supposed to do and when in our Aygo. It is from a Danish site called CityBug service (that I have translated to English). I hope it is okay to post it here. I have printed it out and have it hanging on our garage wall. The distance is in accumalated kilometers.

post-7935-0-97791600-1360520438_thumb.pn

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Does anyone know where I can find a manual on the enigine parts and specifically the head gasket of the engine clutch. I would like to replace this part myself, but I need a manual. Can anyone help me? I have a Toyota aygo from 2005.

• 3 months later...

When is the new Haynes manual for servicing the Aygo out actually? Have been thinking about doing it myself, now warranty has run out.

Mod Edit: ulr removed