Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheels To Fit Celica Gt Four

Cool Running

I have a set of old Wolfrace alloys that came off my Supra

I had these made specially for my Supra many years ago costing well over £1600.

post-74750-1237490795_thumb.jpg

Hope that the photo comes into this edit, if not i will try again so you can see what they look like.

The size of these are 7.5J x 17" with 225/45ZR17 Yoko tyres.

Inside they have a marking of 67 which i believe refers to the distance between each stud hole.

The big question is: Will they fit onto a Gen 6 GT Four and if they do, will i have any problems with clearance, turning issues, disc and brake clearance, + will the speedo still be accurate, and anything you can think of that i have not, etc etc?

Many Thanks

If the calipers are too big then you can always use spacers other than that there shouldn't be a problem, I have 17's on mine. I don't really know what the standard wheel size were on the car at a guess i think it was 16".

To be fair you'll need a bit more info mate.

You'll need the centre bore size, the offset and the wheel bolt hole PCD.

For example, a none GT4 Celica will be something like PCD=5x100, offset (ET) about 38mm and centre bore about 54.1 I'm sure the centre bore is different on the GT4 though, but I could be wrong. In fact I may have it all wrong which isn't out of the ordinary! Although, they are only examples. :thumbsup:

To be fair you'll need a bit more info mate.

You'll need the centre bore size, the offset and the wheel bolt hole PCD.

For example, a none GT4 Celica will be something like PCD=5x100, offset (ET) about 38mm and centre bore about 54.1 I'm sure the centre bore is different on the GT4 though, but I could be wrong. In fact I may have it all wrong which isn't out of the ordinary! Although, they are only examples. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your input, but do you know if that info is written on the wheels or is it a matter of getting the tape measure out?

There is some writting inside the rims but i did not pay much attention to it.

Cheers, Andy

The Supra has a different PCD to the Celica, so unfortunately, they won't fit.

The Supra has a different PCD to the Celica, so unfortunately, they won't fit.

Thanks for that, was hoping they would have fitted :crybaby:

Let me pick your brain further please. lol

The supra that they came off was originally designed as a four wheel drive car, so a mechanic told me once.

Just that toyota did not put the front drive axles into production, they decided with all their wisdom to leave them as rear wheel drive cars.

I wonder if it is possible to change the stub axle part of the suspension and fit the one from the supra, then the wheels will have the correct PCD.

Cheers, Andy

Best I can do Andy is to say the odds are about 1000/1.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links