Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tns 510 - Sat Nav Option

Purnah

Thanks David

Will have to stay scratching the head!Surely it can work

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

wow that is definitely a GREAT place David!

Anyway my camera was one of those designed to fit subtituting the plate lights.

In the end I managed to do it today and I must admit was also not so difficult.. just need some time and pacience..

I also gave a look at this video that even if a different model somehow helped to figure out a couple of things better:

thanks again,

tent:wq

Hi Tent

Do you have a pic showing the camera in position on your car

David

Hello all.

Im new to this forum, and sorry for bumping into this thread.

Please see personal message re selling items on TOC - Frostyballs, Moderator

Hi Tent

Do you have a pic showing the camera in position on your car

David

Sorry David,

was quite busy and do not have really good quality picture actually, but what would you exactly want to see? it is one of those that you can fit in place of the plate lights:

xqgp3r.jpg

Kr,

tent

• 1 year later...

Hi

please can someone help.......

i had a new start motor fitted on the car and the mechanic disconnected the Battery - now my ts510 does not work at all, as along with everyone else's it is displaying the message with chinese symbols underneath.

I did not have the SD card in there before but i was still able to use the radio, bluetooth, reversing camera etc but not the sat nav and now i can not get anything on the screen beside the program can not be read please visit a dealer message.

I have tried disconnecting the Battery for 5 mins and re connecting but still nothing appears to be working on the screen.

please can any one help?

Thanks

The Sd card not only contains the map data but also the Tns510 operating system which is a file called Loading.kwi. When you disconnect the car Battery, it looses the operating system leaving it dead in the water. If you pm me an email address that can receive a 23mb file, i will send you that file. All you need to do is drop the file onto a blank SD card 4gb and lower and insert it in the tns510. Switch the ignition on to first position and watch the screen load indicated by a yellow progress bar. When its finished, the radio and bluetooth will spring back to life. For map info you will have to buy a genuine map card

David

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Hi Tarquin , I'm having the same problem with my radio sat nav system , is dead , nothing work . I was reading this topic and I will be more then thankful if can send me that 23 file program to put that little beast work again. My email is geomerlan@yahoo.com  . Cheers mate

• 4 months later...

David I have it with satnav and reverse Senser from factory I want reverse camera but following your work I can’t get 12 volt from cigar port  is there any other place I can get 12 volts?? Gordon