Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Vin Plate

Alien Visitor

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and to owning a RAV4. I am English but I live in Malta. I have just bought a Japanese import RAV4 and I am trying to fathom the VIN plate. The details are below:

Model: CBA - ZCA26W – AWPNK - X

Engine: 1ZZ – FE

Frame: ZCA26 – 0071175

Colour: 064

Trim: FA11

Plant: A54

Trans. / Axle: U341E – 03A

Option: 294 (possibly)

The Frame number matches the number stamped just in front of the drivers seat but there are no numbers in the engine compartment. The engine compartment has no markings, lettering, numbers at all. Not on the bulkhead, the bonnet slam panel or the suspension turrets.

I have used the decoder thing at http://fleet.toyota.com/html/50/vin_decoder.asp, but it does not recognize what I put in. If I put in different letters and numbers to make it display RAV 4 details, they are not for my vehicle, so changing different letters or numbers is not really any good.

Can anyone help me with understanding the details on the VIN plate?

Many thanks.

A.V.

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and to owning a RAV4. I am English but I live in Malta. I have just bought a Japanese import RAV4 and I am trying to fathom the VIN plate. The details are below:

Model: CBA - ZCA26W – AWPNK - X

Engine: 1ZZ – FE

Frame: ZCA26 – 0071175

Colour: 064

Trim: FA11

Plant: A54

Trans. / Axle: U341E – 03A

Option: 294 (possibly)

The Frame number matches the number stamped just in front of the drivers seat but there are no numbers in the engine compartment. The engine compartment has no markings, lettering, numbers at all. Not on the bulkhead, the bonnet slam panel or the suspension turrets.

I have used the decoder thing at http://fleet.toyota.com/html/50/vin_decoder.asp, but it does not recognize what I put in. If I put in different letters and numbers to make it display RAV 4 details, they are not for my vehicle, so changing different letters or numbers is not really any good.

Can anyone help me with understanding the details on the VIN plate?

Many thanks.

A.V.

Go to this site:

http://www.toyodiy.com

and enter the frame number. I just did and it recognized it as a 2005 Japanese RAV4. You can also enter other details like transmission type and engine type. Then you should be able to search through the parts database.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links