Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question About Stereos

seaders

Hi guys, just joined as an Avensis member last Monday and the first thing I have to do is upgrade the stereo. I've got an Archos mp3 gadget thing that I've had in my old car forever, plugged into an auxiliary input in the stereo. That was a fairly crap stereo, so I just left it in my old car, during trade-in. So, anyway, I've got myself the facia and the plug converter thing, "CT TOYOTA 15 WAY ISO", now all that's missing is the stereo itself.

I'm not bothered about bluetooth, USB, MP3, or any of those other things. All I need is a CD Stereo, that has an auxiliary input, preferably at the back, but at the front is good too and is compatible with the Steering Wheel controls, vol up, down and scan up and down. Do any of you have any suggestions about which ones to get, or can I choose any and they'll all be ok?

I'd prefer to buy from an official place, but I don't really have any problem buying from eBay, if ye have links.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.