Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spotted

Jock Fran

So a couple of weeks ago I noticed an odd looking Toyota parked on the driveway of a house near mine. I thought it might be some sort of new Rav, and it looked a bit like a 4x4 iQ.

I've realised it was an Urban Cruiser.

When are they out?

So a couple of weeks ago I noticed an odd looking Toyota parked on the driveway of a house near mine. I thought it might be some sort of new Rav, and it looked a bit like a 4x4 iQ.

I've realised it was an Urban Cruiser.

When are they out?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did not think these where out yet???? not until the summer anyway....

If it's near you can you get a picture....Only having seen these in pictures and in the metal at last years motor show... Looks like a shrunken RAV, very cool though

It's not there any more, but I'll get a pic if it's there again. Looked cool though.

I'm not sure what the owner of the house does as they always seem to have different, brand new, cars on the drive. So they're maybe a dealer or some sort of journalist.

It's not there any more, but I'll get a pic if it's there again. Looked cool though.

I'm not sure what the owner of the house does as they always seem to have different, brand new, cars on the drive. So they're maybe a dealer or some sort of journalist.

Where abouts are you?

Where abouts are you?

Huddersfield.

So not too likely to be anything to do with any of the Toyota factories I wouldn't have thought (presume that's what you were getting at!).