Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting Remote Central Locking

immzy

Hi, i bought a remote central locking system as my yaris only has the standard central locking system by key.

Ive located some wires... behind the speed dome, driver side door panel and under the footwell.

i jus wanted to ask how some of you who fitted them on how u connected your wires onto existing wires and at which location you conneted your other wires.

Ive located the power source as blue green behind the speed dome.. should i cut into that?

also one important question, on my remote c/l diagram, it says i have to connect a wire into a +15 source which is located in the ignition switch, how do i ge access to that?

many thanks.

ps if any of you can provide a step by step procedure.. it would be very helpful! and if it would be of any use, my remote c/l is called cobra. (my remote c/l does support negative c/l systems)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links