Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cigerette Lighter!

saurav

my cigrette lighter is not working anymore...i have tried looking all the fuses underneath the bonnet and everything seems fine , went out and bought a new cigerette lighter from Halfords and still there is no current in it. where is the wire linked to? or is there is any fuse somewhere? by the way there is another poweroutlet at the rear of drivers seat and that one works fine. common guys help me out i need sat nav to travel everyday. sorry if this is a stupid question. by the my car is toyota avensis 2003 t3-x diesel d4d.

my cigrette lighter is not working anymore...i have tried looking all the fuses underneath the bonnet and everything seems fine , went out and bought a new cigerette lighter from halfords and still there is no current in it. where is the wire linked to? or is there is any fuse somewhere? by the way there is another poweroutlet at the rear of drivers seat and that one works fine. common guys help me out i need sat nav to travel everyday. sorry if this is a stupid question. by the my car is toyota avensis 2003 t3-x diesel d4d.

The fuse for the cigarette lighter is located behind the glove box. To take the glove box out, you will need to unscrew the arm on the left side, push the sides of the glove box inwards and pull it out.

If i remember correctly the fuse is 15AMP (blue), you can locate it by looking at the reference sticker on the back of the glove box.