Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help With Trip Computer Please

Hordriss

Today I bought a 2002 registered Avensis GS. Currently, my trip computer displays the remaining range in the tank in kilometres. However, I work in miles and would like to change it so that shows miles instead!

Does anybody know how to change this please? I've looked in the relevant section of the user manual, but I can't seem to find how to do it.

Apologies in advance if it's just me being completely thick.

Today I bought a 2002 registered Avensis GS. Currently, my trip computer displays the remaining range in the tank in kilometres. However, I work in miles and would like to change it so that shows miles instead!

Does anybody know how to change this please? I've looked in the relevant section of the user manual, but I can't seem to find how to do it.

Apologies in advance if it's just me being completely thick.

Use the menu button on the left of the radio/satnav unit. Should be able to toggle through the settings, when you get to the relevant units (km's in our case) alter with the up/down arrows on the radio/satnav.

Hope this is correct as it's just from memory.

Thanks for the response. Will give that a go when I get into the car next.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links