Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Manual Cars Or Auto's?

JappyBeast

Manual Cars or Auto's?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Manual Cars or Auto's?

• I only drive manual
    • I only drive auto
    • It doesnt really matter to me.. either/or

Please don't let the petrol only heads burn me :lol: .....i really like auto turbo diesels as i find the 2 go really well together, lazy engine combined with an relaxing gearbox, this is provided its a proper auto like i have had in a Cadillac BLS/LR Freelander/Audi A4/Merc C220 etc etc not like the DSG boxes in some VW's, just a good old auto.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karma Supra

• Bizarra

• Phoenix999

• Cyker

I used to be very petrol/manual in my wants.

I'd driven a few autos (from shocking 1.2 corsas to Leeky's tweeked UK Supra). They always left me feeling something was not right, but that's because I'd not lived with them day-to-day.

And then driving a diesel. To quote someone from another forum, "It's a lot like being !Removed!, more accepted than it used to be, but it's still wrong".

I still agree, even though I drive one. It has it's uses in trucks, vans and tractors. Glad I drive one of those.

If manuals are all about control, why put all that junk in there to dilute it? (apart from making it more userfriendly/reliable for the hamfisted american market that is not used to "driving stick")

That I'll agree to! If people can't handle it they should be driving an auto or semi instead anyway!

I feel out of place after reading all these posts 'tho; Seem to be a lot of people who like powerful petrol autos, but I'm obsessed with manual turbo diesels! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links