Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav - New Dvd - When?

Groovy Mucker

I have the original DVD which came with my 07 T180, and it needs updating. The problem is the price, which is exorbitant, so I want to ensure I don't buy a soon-to-be-updated disk.

Is there any way to find out when the new DVDs come out? Is it at regular intervals or what?

Cheers.

I have the original DVD which came with my 07 T180, and it needs updating. The problem is the price, which is exorbitant, so I want to ensure I don't buy a soon-to-be-updated disk.

Is there any way to find out when the new DVDs come out? Is it at regular intervals or what?

Cheers.

Hi Groovy, I have a 2007 Avensis which came with a single 2007/2007 DVD ver.1. I also have the 2008/2009 double DVD ver. 1 edition which the dealer upgraded for me when I purchased the car as part of the deal a couple of months ago, they said it is the very latest set for the TNS310 (Traffiic) Plus.

I have very good knowledge of the UK road system being an (ex) mobile service engineer so i have not yet opened and tried the new version so i can't say what the advantage will be using it. The Toyota dealership didn't say how much it cost for the double DVD set, i have heard around £250.00!!!! I may well sell it or the single DVD at some point as i don't use satnav a great deal.

By the way the part number and description is:- Update Disk TBT DVD PZ485-TTBEU-08.

Hope this helps ... Pete.