Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Put A Cold Air Feed (piece Of Ducting) On My Yaris

NWYaris

It made sense to get some cold air into the engine seeing as the air intake is under the bonet and it's made a big difference for such a small modification, this is with just a crappy bog standard air filter aswell, just waiting for my KN panel filter to arrive then we'll see how it is then.

I decided to do this because i didn't want the usual KN style cone filter n stuff cos I really didnt want to fork out and have all that useless noise :)

Anyone else done this or anything similar?

It made sense to get some cold air into the engine seeing as the air intake is under the bonet and it's made a big difference for such a small modification, this is with just a crappy bog standard air filter aswell, just waiting for my KN panel filter to arrive then we'll see how it is then.

I decided to do this because i didn't want the usual KN style cone filter n stuff cos I really didnt want to fork out and have all that useless noise :)

Anyone else done this or anything similar?

Sounds good, any improvement however slight is allways welcome eh? :D

I was going to fit a k&n panel filter but in the end i bought a Blitz one off e-bay for £15 or something.

Can't tell if there's any increase in performance, maybe 2hp at most (can't tell) but it just saves keep buying the standard one's all the time.

Got any piccies of it done? ;)

Sounds good :D

I'll get a pic or two up once it stops ****** it down outside :P

It was a right pain in the ***** to put the ducting in the way I wanted it, my chunky arms don't work well in tight gaps :P