Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2ad-fhv Tuning Boxes

Hati

Hiya,

Has anyone got a tuning box on a 2AD-FHV engine (177hp/400nm). If you do, i would like to hear experiences of those. And even better if you have dyno results before and after, that would be great!

Hiya,

Has anyone got a tuning box on a 2AD-FHV engine (177hp/400nm). If you do, i would like to hear experiences of those. And even better if you have dyno results before and after, that would be great!

I think Parts-king on this forum will give you some help there, send him a PM.

Pete.

I have a Spider tuning box on my wifes motor which lifts it to 215bhp. I have not had it on a rolling road but i have a S type diesel and its every bit as quick as she is when running standard. I have had the same box for nearly 3 years now as it was on her corolla for a year first of all and then her t180 for a couple and has been first rate with no bother and plenty of torque and far smoother running since fitted. I also have one fitted to my car and has been the same as my wifes and never misses a beat.

Well worth a look anyway and no difference either way with fuel consumption no matter how you drive it. We can't beat 42/43 mpg even on a 600 mile round trip.

Poor fuel being looked at in 2 weeks time.

Who cares about the fuel economy B)

I've been lookin into boxes that you can program your self or on a dyno shop near me.

On my ex car i had Steinbauer and KCR bot at the same time. Steinbauer is maybe the best box i've come across. Even tho you can't program it your self. But all the dealers have the programmin software and accessories. Steinbauer is connected straight to injectors, witch is alot better than the ones you connect to commonrail pressure sensor.

But still i would like to see some facts from dyno on different boxes, before and after. I just got my car dynoed yesterday and it gave 121kw/385nm.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links