Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Joy's Of The Countryside

chatman

Living in deepest Essex countryside.. you get to see all the wildlife up close....sometimes too close....

First we had a herd of Deer in the field next our cottage...just getting this prepared for horses next year.. so was all ploughed and seeded and they came into eat the seed and cut hedges...

DSCF2103.jpg

DSCF2106.jpg

We also have some old badger set burrows one side of the field and these have been taken over by a family of foxes...My daughter is now on fox watch and getting up close to them as they get used to her being there... she walked past one of the burrows and then the baby foxes popped out and sat watching her...

Their cut as anything.... one has piecing blue eye's....

DSCF2136.jpg

DSCF2137.jpg

DSCF2139.jpg

You are so lucky :lol:

Maybe with a bit of time, patience & a few tasty morsels, your daughter could make a pet out of that little fella :thumbsup:

You are very lucky to live near such nice surroundings :rolleyes:

You're having Horses next year? Lucky you, I'd love horses.

Essex life does have it's benefits sometimes! :)

You are very lucky to live near such nice surroundings :rolleyes:
You should see Chatmans summer home Chatsworth hall. :lol::lol::lol:

IMG_0499.jpg

Awww I'm disappointed.... when you said Essex wildlife I expected to see photos of Jodie Marsh stumbling out of a nightclub at 3am wearing next-to-nothing..... :P :lol: :lol:

Awww I'm disappointed.... when you said Essex wildlife I expected to see photos of Jodie Marsh stumbling out of a nightclub at 3am wearing next-to-nothing..... :P :lol: :lol:

Jodie Marsh is what we call a long range Fox...........Stunning from a far but close up :sick: :sick: :sick: It's what brown paper bags :bag: and alcohol :drunk: was invented for..........

The last photo is of the bravest cub... it stays still and just watches her... My daughter's cat also keeps the local bunny population in check...He left one in the porch this morning.. so we donated the rest to the foxes....

You expected... I hoped... :!Removed!:

I had a cow watching me through my livingroom window the other day lol. the more I waved my arms and moved about the more it looked lol

Great piccies mate, Most wildlife is great.....I love hoggles and foxes.

There is actually 4 cubs.... they all came out and sunbathed and played around last night... I'll update some more pictures once I have them of the camera....

My daughter has naturally named them all and is besotted with them... :rolleyes::rolleyes: as long as they stay in their holes and dont think my lawn is the next conquest to dig up... otherwise I'll intoduce them to Mr SMITH and Mrs Western.....

You expected... I hoped... :shutit:

I had a cow watching me through my livingroom window the other day lol. the more I waved my arms and moved about the more it looked lol

Aha ! But you have to look at it from the cow's point of view :rolleyes:

YOU were the one in the Zoo :lol2: She was enjoying the show :thumbsup:

Andy....a hoggle is my name for a hedgehog :ban: :shutit:

My niece calls them Hedgepigs