Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Town

Bizarra

This, for better or worse, is my town. I wasn't born or educated here. I have lived here for the past 48 years, but I am & always will be a "Blow in" :rolleyes: Like all towns it has it's good & bad points, but I love it, warts & all :thumbsup:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Some purer nostalga there Victor....................The place looks very modern now :thumbsup:

Some purer nostalga there Victor....................The place looks very modern now :thumbsup:

It was getting there before the recession, Steve :( Now there are shops which have never been occupied + 1/2 finished building projects all over the place. The original "old town" is much the same. There are 2 communities now- the original people who all know each other, & the sprawlig "new town" whose inhabitants largely don't mix, being commuters. Given time, it will all come right :thumbsup:

It was getting there before the recession, Steve :( Now there are shops which have never been occupied + 1/2 finished building projects all over the place. The original "old town" is much the same. There are 2 communities now- the original people who all know each other, & the sprawlig "new town" whose inhabitants largely don't mix, being commuters. Given time, it will all come right :thumbsup:

Knock down the old part, it will give them something to talk about :censor:

Knock down the old part, it will give them something to talk about :censor:

Sacrilege :eek::lol:

Any one else ?

Nice one , Gaz. Think I'll stay away with the hooligans I know :rolleyes:

I know that I suffer from verbal diarrhoea, on line, :( & Motilium doesn't work :lol2: , so here goes with a short story.

A few years ago, my late Wife was walking down the Street & coming in the opposite direction were 3 or 4 Hoodies or their equivalent. She was a bit worried at their taking up the whole path, but they stood aside to let her pass :thumbsup: She happened to hear one of them say "She's alright, she's Victor's Wife"

I come with excellent qualifications & recommendations from all & sundry :yahoo:

I know that everyone was gasping for another :unsure::lol: . Besides, I'm an unpaid :( agent for the Irish Tourist Industry :rolleyes:

Thought I might get a few of other peoples Towns :(

No more, I promise :P