Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4.0 1gr-fe Tuning Performance

Balboa1

How are you guys tuning your engines? I am new here and am glad to find this forum. I have a feeling that you guys can get some parts that we cannot get in the U.S. Here are a couple pics of what I am driving. March09DynoRohitscasa002.jpg

BushTollway002-1.jpg

We can't get those engine options over here...........i think the 200bhp 3.0l Diesel is the biggest.....bit pants really.....wish we had the 4.0l V6........get it gassed and your off!

Nice looking truck.

We can't get those engine options over here...........i think the 200bhp 3.0l Diesel is the biggest.....bit pants really.....wish we had the 4.0l V6........get it gassed and your off!

Nice looking truck.

AHH. Those little 3.0s make more torque if I am not mistaken. There was talk that Toyota is going to start putting diesels in 2012 X-Runners. Thank you for the compliment. :)

We dont get them officially but if you want a 4.0 v6, have a word with Adam Sampson at SVS who's got them for sale usually.

We dont get them officially but if you want a 4.0 v6, have a word with Adam Sampson at SVS who's got them for sale usually.

How can I get in touch with him?

Err, click on the link i posted.... :unsure:

or ring 01795 582870

Nice truck,

As said ealier we never got those here so you are best looking nearer home for tuning tips. I know the 4Runner guys swear by TRD headers and TRD superchargers.. not sure if they offer a similar kit for yours!

Its not fair we hardly get any decent trucks... Although the serious off roader 4runner guys seemed to be jealous of our JDM diesels that seem to find their way over here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hit up URD for their newest S/C kit, they also have Thorley long tube headers and a Y pipe. The Y pipe removes your secondary cats and is good for 20+ whp on it's own. If you run both, you usually need to run an O2 sim, but you may be able to get around that if you're running an APR piggyback.

http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.php?cPa...s_id=1260518946