Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Have A Picture

Pompey Gaz

you was here before when you was begging me to meet you in teccios hahaha

nah that was from the lincoln maccies, you ask anyone, if you look carefully you can see a cats tail handing out your heavily made up mouth

:o wat? I did no such things, and I cant help it if maccys food has tails in it, tis dodgey lol

Bump

Bumping a thread in which the last post was less than an hour & a half earlier & that was still on the 1st page?

:ban:

Bump

Bumping a thread in which the last post was less than an hour & a half earlier & that was still on the 1st page?

Wasn't :yahoo: I went through the 2nd page, only, & bumped all topics which were still fairly active :D

Bump

Wasn't :yahoo: I went through the 2nd page, only, & bumped all topics which were still fairly active :D

Why on earth do you feel you need to 'bump' a thread? Unless it is a forsale/wanted thread there is no reason to do this. Threads live their life and then die off.

More work for the moderators to maintain the forum!

Bump

Why on earth do you feel you need to 'bump' a thread? Unless it is a forsale/wanted thread there is no reason to do this. Threads live their life and then die off.

Because if you read on as far as page 2 you will find that someone voted on 5 & 6 year old posts (about 10 of them) & pushed all current topics off page 1. Several of us logged on & thought we were on the wrong forum :thumbsup:

Bump

Because if you read on as far as page 2 you will find that someone voted on 5 & 6 year old posts (about 10 of them) & pushed all current topics off page 1. Several of us logged on & thought we were on the wrong forum :thumbsup:

I see where you are coming from but logging in to see 'bump' after every post is really messing up the forum! The punters will think you are a 'bump' freak!!!

Sending a PM to a moderator would have defo been the best (and most tidyest) option for the forum. Popular threads would have made it onto the first page in time.

Bump

I see where you are coming from but logging in to see 'bump' after every post is really messing up the forum! The punters will think you are a 'bump' freak!!!

Sending a PM to a moderator would have defo been the best (and most tidyest) option for the forum. Popular threads would have made it onto the first page in time.

Sorry :blush:

Is it me or does he have Gestapo style leg bulge trousers on?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links