Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Does This Mean?

Pompey Gaz

Order Number : POR-*******

Dear Gareth L Morris,

Please be advised the order you placed is temporarily on hold while we conduct a routine security check against your card details. This is a normal security measure which helps us prevent online fraud against our customers and should not delay your order for longer than 24 hours, but during exceptional circumstances (very busy periods or public holidays) this process can take up to 3 working days.

You will receive further notification via email once this process has been completed.

Regards,

Customer service

The Official Portsmouth FC Online Megastore

0871 882 9988

what does it mean and what are they gunna do? Why have I never had this before? I have tried to change my postal address but they wouldn't let me because the order was processing, and my card is registered to my new address so is it that? even though my delivery address is here. And they have my old numbers too :/

This is normal procedure and happens to random transaction both online and instore. Basically they are making sure you are who you say you are and live where you say you live, they will make sure your card hasn't been reported lost or stolen... they may even carry out a credit check.

Like I said, random security check.. it protect both the store and yourself from fraud.

Cheers Davvy. is it gunna be a problem then that my card is registered to a different adress to where my account with them is registered?

I rung them and it was flagged up because my card is registered to where am living now, which i put as my shipping address but my account is registered to Humber street, where I was before, so the guy said that they should see the shipping address matches the card and that should sort it but they wouldn't let me change my address because my order was already being processed lol so a third party is just checking my details, he has told me to keep checking my order history and to change my details as soon as i can

As the club is a bit short of cash i am sure they will find a way to complete the transaction :lol: ;)

shocking...

I went to brahmall lane once, the policing was terrible

Closed at the OP's request.