Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Have You Got In Your Pockets. Now?

Bizarra

In my own [ex] business as a Dry Cleaner, I personally checked & emptied all pockets before Cleaning the Garments. If a Biro was missed I would be lucky if I didn't have to get out the Cheque Book for at least 1 item.

The more unusual things I found were Mobile phones, Razor blades, Fish hooks, Memory Sticks , False teeth complete with cabbage, Specs & Hearing aids. Usually Cash, Cheques, keys & Condoms & a pharmacy full of blue Pills :lol: & assorted prescriptions.

The record money find was £ 13k+ in endorsed Bank & Building Society drafts. A man pulled about £600 out of his pockets , in front of me @ the counter. When he was gone, I found another £300 ish. Cash, cheques & unembarrassing things were always returned, as the good opinions of doing that were of greater value than being dishonest

The things which really nauseated me, more than 2nd hand STs [yes :rolleyes: } were Q Tips with ear wax at both ends :sick: The day which sticks in memory was the one when I put my hand into a jacket pocket & pulled it out, covered in white Goo & dripping slowly :sick::sick: I investigated carefully & twas only an open carton of yoghurt :lol:

Anyway, to answer my own question- - At the moment 1 wallet, i comb [ still need one ;) ] 2 lighters, tobacco. nail clippers, 2 pens, 1pipe smoker's penknife & 1 telescopic magnet :thumbsup:

How about you? :unsure:

A clean hankychief. I don’t normally keep many things in my pockets.

About £10 in loose change, a comb and my mobile phone :)

Personal and company phone

Wallet with about 70 euro and lots of receipts

Passport

Car/House keys

Iridium Spark Plugs & a rag made out of an old bedsheet.(Hope the wife doesn't notice!)

BTW: Before any smart ar*e says "You must have huge pockets", it's a small rag made out of a piece of an old bedsheet! :P

A receipt from Maplins - had to go all the way there today for a 26p capacitor :(

Dont put it on your Sera...................How many times have you been told that they do not work :P ;) :lol:

Hankerchief, 2G usb memory stick, and fluff.

Other pocket has hole in it.

nowt, i had my jeans on with double pockets cause am trendy like that, but i put my joggers on while jess was here

in my jeans i had my phone, and 30p in change :)

Wallet with many cards, but no cash.

A hole and alot of random coloured fluff.

I'm really anal about things in my pockets, hence me having nothing in mine at the mo.

When going out, I have: Mobile in right pocket, Wallet in left, car keys in back right pocket (so as not to scratch phone). Unless I am wearing a suit/jacket with inner pockets then its Phone in top left pocket, wllet in right trouser, keys lower left.

How OCD am I? :D

I also hate having things that don't "belong" in my boot/doorbins/centreconsole/glove box, unless I am actually moving them about (shopping ETC).

Phone and Wallet belong in their set places in the car too ;) (as I empty my pockets when driving)

When going out, I have: Mobile in right pocket, Wallet in left, car keys in back right pocket (so as not to scratch phone). Unless I am wearing a suit/jacket with inner pockets then its Phone in top left pocket, wllet in right trouser, keys lower left.

The Pickpocket's handbook - ! :P

lol i have my phone in my left pocket, wallet in right and keys usually in wallet pocket or if am wearing a jacket left pocket lol

wonder if there is any reason you have stuff in certain pockets or its just a thing we do lol

blackberry and wallet

Wallet, card holder, phone, iPod, change, notes in clip, pocket knife, keys.

i have nothing in my pockets!!

but my handbag is full of all sorts of wonders!!!!

I can never figure out how Ladies find anything among the wonders in their Handbags :eek::lol:

I brought a friend to Hospital, day visit, last week & was put in charge of her handbag. Ryanair would have charged extra for it :lol2:

It depends...

If I'm driving...Nothing

If going out....Mobile, money, glasses, credit cards (in holder).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links