Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mud Flaps

t-spiritpete

Hi to all,

I have been considering fitting genuine Toyota mud flaps all round to my 2007 d4d T- spirit hatchback, has anyone done this and does it involve any drilling of the metal bodywork.

Cheers Pete.

Hi to all,

I have been considering fitting genuine Toyota mud flaps all round to my 2007 d4d T- spirit hatchback, has anyone done this and does it involve any drilling of the metal bodywork.

Cheers Pete.

Solved the problem myself by calling in at my local Toyota dealers, they are a simple fitting exercise with the supplied screws into pre-threaded holes under the wheel arch, price ... £42 for a set of 4.

Pete.

Hi to all,

Cheers Pete.

Solved the problem myself by calling in at my local Toyota dealers, they are a simple fitting exercise with the supplied screws into pre-threaded holes under the wheel arch, price ... £42 for a set of 4.

Pete.

Had mine fitted as part of the deal when I bought the car- I always ask for mats and flaps as a part of negotiations. Always worked so far.

Having said that, flaps ain't half the size they used to be - hence not so useful. Were always fitted as standard equipment on Jap cars 10 - 20 years ago.

Hi to all,

Cheers Pete.

Pete.

if that was fitted that was a great deal as the parts alone are normally that for front & rears.

You do need to drill into bodywork for either the front or rears (can't remember which atm but think it is rears) which requires removing the wheels to do properly but the other set does just screw into existing holes.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi to all,

Cheers Pete.

Pete.

if that was fitted that was a great deal as the parts alone are normally that for front & rears.

You do need to drill into bodywork for either the front or rears (can't remember which atm but think it is rears) which requires removing the wheels to do properly but the other set does just screw into existing holes.

Hi to all .... got a full set of mudflaps today direct from Toyota @ £42.00 and they were very easy to fit, 1/2 hr and the job was done, they fit spot on and look great.

Only the rears needed drilling and that was only into plastic so no nasty rust to worry about later.

Pete.

Hi to all .... got a full set of mudflaps today direct from Toyota @ £42.00 and they were very easy to fit, 1/2 hr and the job was done, they fit spot on and look great.

Only the rears needed drilling and that was only into plastic so no nasty rust to worry about later.

Pete.

I totally agree with Pete on this.... I fitted 4 mud flaps last Saturday and it was only the rears that needed drilling. Its a very easy job and they look good :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links