Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Post Your Favourite Pic Of Iconic Toyotas Here......

ricc

Supra%20T2.jpg

What a stunner :drool:

Cheers Folks :)

I miss every one of them!

Hopefully the M3 will make more sense when I take it to silverstone next weekend....

Supra%20T2.jpg

I know where someone has one of those and is just letting the grass grow over it. :(

I'm aways tempted to ask him if I can take it and give it a loving home! :yes:

Should I try to get it?

Supra%20T2.jpg

I know where someone has one of those and is just letting the grass grow over it. :(

Should I try to get it?

Yes and be very aware of the work and expense involved in taking it on. :rolleyes:

Supra%20T2.jpg

Should I try to get it?

Yes and be very aware of the work and expense involved in taking it on. :rolleyes:

Trust me. I am.

My GTi is of the road for 4 years and will have around £3k spent in it to get it perfect. The engines coming out over the summer for an overhaul, and I have already had £1.5k spent on her.

The Supra would be a great one to take on.

Supra%20T2.jpg

Should I try to get it?

Go on, ask what the price might be.... if you don't want it I might buy it :yes:

Pheonix999; I'll check to see if he will sell.

Judging by the state of it, he should pay me to take it! :lol:

It looks alright, but he just hasn't maintaned it at all. I'm thinking of getting it for a show car, but if I can't do it, you get first dibs mate. :thumbsup:

Can be a LOT of money to get fixrd up and prices are pretty low right now. It usually works out a lot cheaper just buying a decent one in the first place! But it could still make a cracking project..

Main issue is rust, it the inner rear arches are rotten through and the tailgate is all leaky and rotten I'd not bother.

But this is an un-official Toyota club using a copywrited name and logo isn't it? :huh:

With permission.. as far as I'm aware.

there is only 4 copywrighted images posted here... which wont be used! :)

I'm not trying to put your ideas down... just asking you to be carefull, we may not be allowed to use a design if there is the possibilty of objections, Toyota are very protective over their branding and trademarks.

It's true. Toyota didn't want me to use their logo in my room but after much nagging, they finally allowed it to be done. :D

Can be a LOT of money to get fixrd up and prices are pretty low right now. It usually works out a lot cheaper just buying a decent one in the first place! But it could still make a cracking project..

Main issue is rust, it the inner rear arches are rotten through and the tailgate is all leaky and rotten I'd not bother.

I'll have a thorough check of the car and if its in the state that you describe, then I'll just leave it. I have a feeling that it looks worse than it really is.

Ideas seem to havestopped flowing, Ill have a look tomorrow during the daylight and put a few ideas together for a new banner! ;)

Should keep me out of trouble! whenever I go for a drive during the daytime @ the moI get pulled! :(

Well all the best toyotas have been put up ..

From both poles

arctichilux.jpg

throu Le-mans

GT-one.jpg

driven by the worlds best spy

toyota200gt.jpg

Milly bought me the Top Gear Polar special blue ray..

Hilus rocks even more in 1080p goodness :)

Milly bought me the Top Gear Polar special blue ray..

Hilus rocks even more in 1080p goodness :)

Prob the best episode of TG.

They are making another one ;) South pole this time, differnt (Navy Blue) truck . So another Iconic Toyota in the making!

Any pole's a goal :lol:

Edit: It was not Top gear... and its already been done! Same "Arctic Trucks" goodness though!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links