Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

0-60 Times

NWYaris

Just been out to see what my 0-60 time is.

Managed 8.5~ seconds in my 1.0 with my mate in the car aswell

thought that was a very good time to be honest

Anyone else tried to see what theres is?

LMAO!!

I would love to see this!

In cyprus there are a few 1 litres with a HKS turbo kit and i think they only would just get this figure!

And you have an air filter and managed to knock 4.5 seconds off the 0-60!

The T sport with a full exhaust system and a decent relocated induction kit would probably do it in 8 so this is how wrong your 8.5 is!!

Not meaning to be rude................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought the 1.0 was around 14.1 sec's to 60MPH.

13.6 according to Parkers! ;)

Sorry, im just defensive of the 1.0 litre since I have one! Although with four burley rugby guys in my car it'll struggle to HIT 60, let alone set a respectable 0-60 time! Although thats probably due to the 400kg extra weight...need to ease off on the pies... :lol:

*EDIT*

Just wondering, does anyone know what the book 0-60 time on one of those Japanese Vitz RS Turbo's is?

4.8 according to some press releases :P

this thread is proof of why you shouldnt lye on the internet :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, im just defensive of the 1.0 litre since I have one! Although with four burley rugby guys in my car it'll struggle to HIT 60, let alone set a respectable 0-60 time! Although thats probably due to the 400kg extra weight...need to ease off on the pies... :lol:

*EDIT*

Just wondering, does anyone know what the book 0-60 time on one of those Japanese Vitz RS Turbo's is?

Vitz RS turbo book figure is 7.5 but people who have them claim its alot quicker!

4.8 according to some press releases :P

Lol, same as an E46 M3?! Unlikely....:P

7.5 secs does sound more likely, quite impressive too!

*EDIT*

Vitz RS turbo book figure is 7.5 but people who have them claim its alot quicker!

I hope your talking about the 1.0 RS not the 1.5 because im buying a 1.5 RS shortly and chose it over the rustbucket Sunnys also, i had a 1.0 non turbo yaris they are nowhere near 8.5 as im sure every person reading this thread come to terms with. But my 1.0 with a full exhaust and cold air feed at the front did humiliate 1.4 Rovers/1.4 saxos etc so it does add quite alot, but then the engines as heavy as a tin of beans so its meant to be quick up to 60 then puffs out shortly after 100 :D

Yaris 1 Litre with a HKS turbo runs around 105 bhp so should have a 0-60 near to the standard 1.5 (Owner Claimed)

Standard 1.5 RS/T Sport is 8.7 (Book Figure)

Standard 1.5 RS turbo is 7.5 (Book Figure)

this is just my 5c.....i think this is achievable with the right engine 'but for sure' not ur 'current engine' or any 1nzfe i guess...try 2zzge/ 4agze from the late ae101 (from 4agze japan catalogue. 0-100 in 7.6 sec) or something...i think most ppl will be happy to see the result ;) good luck man...

my t-sport does 0-60 in 7.8 secs

my t-sport does 0-60 in 7.8 secs

Must have full system and maybe remap??

B)

dont come on here alot and ive just read this. Cant believe that a 1L does 0-62 in 8.7. My TS does it in the mid 8s which has got more bhp from standard than a 1L.

I would like to see an official time or a video of it as proof before I would take this seriously.

My turbo Yaris does 0-60 in under 8 seconds..

(it's a diesel).

And of course, I'm using metric: as the original poster probably did: switched his speedo to kph...

My turbo Yaris does 0-60 in under 8 seconds..

(it's a diesel).

And of course, I'm using metric: as the original poster probably did: switched his speedo to kph...

lmao ;)

• 1 month later...

best thread ever :)

which gauge did u check? the one that says RPM or MPH? LOL sorry.

because 60 means 6000 which is pretty quick for 1.0

Sooooo funny, I reckon half the people figured their cars immediately after pushing them over a cliff.

Ahhh the awesome power of a Yaris; there's nothing like it eh?

Just been out to see what my 0-60 time is.

Managed 8.5~ seconds in my 1.0 with my mate in the car aswell

thought that was a very good time to be honest

Anyone else tried to see what theres is?

Must be the red calipers and debadging lol!

PS

Did you remember to switch the speedo display back to MPH afterwards???

A T Sport will barely make the book figure, let alone a 1.0 fizzing upto 60mph in under 9 seconds! I think you need to lay off the bevy and behave yirsel!

cant believe taht ppl are still posting about this. its nearly as funny as my mate saying that his fiat 600 (siecento) or however you spell it been about to do 110mph when it can only get up to 90mph at most with a tail wind and down a hill

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links