Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Koni Or Spax?

yariskas

need some lowering springs for my yaris.

just wondered if either are better than the other.

the spax were a little more expensive (£9) but on demon-tweeks, it saisd they were specifically for my model yaris, whereas the konis seemed to fit all yaris's and the aygo (or something like that).

any help/advice please guys:D

neither

- TEINS are far better :)

they should do, look for the chassis number and then the number that it says on the teins. Think they are a tad more expensive than the previous model yari.

Tein prices have gone up a bit due to the poor exchange rate etc. For prices see envyperformance.com. or search eBay for 'tein yaris'.

Other good springs for Yaris are Eibachs (they make the Yaris TTE springs), TTE, RS*R.

Hi Kas!

It depends on what you want from your lowering springs, just lowness or slightly better handling?

If its both i would go for a decent brand (TEIN/RSR) with a decent spring rate but if your just want lowness the P.I springs are the lowest ones!

Hope this helps!

Adam

the eibachs i looked at didnt do them for the yaris unless they'd sold out.

Cant afford the Teins so went for the spax hope theyre decent enough.

Hi Adam.

Guess what, alex (the boyfriend) drove into a post last night and messed the car up so just had to buy him a new passenger wing.

tracking and wheel alignments buggered big style too :|

cheers for the help neway guys

the eibachs i looked at didnt do them for the yaris unless they'd sold out.

Cant afford the Teins so went for the spax hope theyre decent enough.

Hi Adam.

Guess what, alex (the boyfriend) drove into a post last night and messed the car up so just had to buy him a new passenger wing.

tracking and wheel alignments buggered big style too :|

cheers for the help neway guys

Never been in a car with spax on the yaris but spax are a decent brand all around so should be safe!

Sounds bad about the BF! :angry:

Had Spax springs on my old Yaris (40mm)

Handling was vastly improved but the ride was harsher ;)

I've got Koni's on the Vitz and they are great, had Spax on my mx5 and to be honest they were great too - though both are/were a harder ride & adjustable :)

Try here for spax (sold by POTN) & Fensport for the Koni's as can near enough guarantee they will both be cheaper than D.Tweeks :thumbsup:

I've got Koni's on the Vitz and they are great, had Spax on my mx5 and to be honest they were great too - though both are/were a harder ride & adjustable :)

Try here for spax (sold by POTN) & Fensport for the Koni's as can near enough guarantee they will both be cheaper than D.Tweeks :thumbsup:

Thanks for th elinks Msb

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links