Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Star

Raistlin

I have just noticed that on my profile I have recieved another star (only one left now). :P

May I thank all the people who have been kind enough to vote. :D :D

It makes all the abuse from Biz and Gaz worth while ( starts to fill up and reach for a tissue....... tears, well I know what you lot are like B) )

Cheers :yahoo:

So does this mean you're qualified to serve the public as well as cooking the burgers and fries ?

So does this mean you're qualified to serve the public as well as cooking the burgers and fries ?

For another 30p you can go large with that comment :D

Public Health & Safety would throw serious Wobblers :eek::fear: Don't even suggest it :lol:

That was worth 30p :P ;) :lol:

That was worth 30p :P ;) :lol:

Very good :D

it looks to me like 2 stars dude

I had four yesterday hence the post so someone has been kind enough to remove one........ Jealousy... So sad :crybaby:

I had four yesterday hence the post so someone has been kind enough to remove one........ Jealousy... So sad :crybaby:

Does that mean that you cannot serve the public after all and you are stuck cooking burgers and fries??..........................shame :( :P :lol:

Does that mean that you cannot serve the public after all and you are stuck cooking burgers and fries??..........................shame :( :P :lol:

Looks that way, but it begs the question can a mod change the will of the other posters ? It would seem they can...

Looks that way, but it begs the question can a mod change the will of the other posters ? It would seem they can...

I did not alter your rating......................it can be altered by any TOC member.....................I suppose your posting drew some evil eye towards your rating..................Do not take the ratings too seriously, they mean very little :thumbsup:

I did not alter your rating......................it can be altered by any TOC member.....................I suppose your posting drew some evil eye towards your rating..................Do not take the ratings too seriously, they mean very little :thumbsup:

I stand corrected, I thought once it was up that was it - but if anyone can change it then I owe all the mods an apology and to the person who nicked my star .... ... :)

I stand corrected, I thought once it was up that was it - but if anyone can change it then I owe all the mods an apology and to the person who nicked my star .... ... :)

Look upon it as you being one of the wise men :yes: ......................In search of a star :)

Look upon it as you being one of the wise men :yes: ......................In search of a star :)

Not another night in a bloody stable... :angry:

Not another night in a bloody stable...

Better than cooking burgers and fries :lol:

Not another night in a bloody stable...

Better than cooking burgers and fries :lol:

At least you get to eat :chef:

mcpimping-motivational-poster_max60.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links