Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spotted!

KPARRIS-JONES

does anyone here own the red PFL tsport with bling wheels? hes a korean bloke or some other asian origin. always goes to mcdonalds in southend. and have seen it parked up in southend before

• 3 weeks later...

Saw a couple of Corolla T Sports whilst out today, both pre face lift models in blue:

* First was driving out of Andover, I think still on the A343 at around 2:45pm. I was in my TS headed through Andover. I was quite sad and flashed, just hoping it might be someone on here! :blushing:

* Second was around Romsey town centre, around 3:30pm. I was in my friend's Mini. (On the subject of which, they get plenty of waves, smiles, light flashes.....not quite the same in a Corolla!) :lol:

theres astd platinum colour jobbie, pre facelift ts in northampton, for some reason he always tries to race me, i just let him get on with it and think, 'nob' to my self. hahaha. not sure hed appreciate it if i ever bothered. lol

besides which, hes a chavy looking fella and the cars badly maintained :( it needs some corolla fan loving!

Anyone going about in a Tsport compressor in the Aberdeen area? I remember when I got mine I thought i'd be unlikely to see anyone else with one (i'd never seen one previously). But sod's law a week after recieveing my car I saw another at a junction in town! :crybaby: lol Never seen it since though!

Saw a couple of Corolla T Sports whilst out today, both pre face lift models in blue:

* First was driving out of Andover, I think still on the A343 at around 2:45pm. I was in my TS headed through Andover. I was quite sad and flashed, just hoping it might be someone on here! :blushing:

* Second was around Romsey town centre, around 3:30pm. I was in my friend's Mini. (On the subject of which, they get plenty of waves, smiles, light flashes.....not quite the same in a Corolla!) :lol:

Andover was me! I did see the flash, but I was way to slow to react, what with driving and watching the road! lol!

Saw a black 4 door tsport in Cambridge this morning about 7:15 any one?

nah ricc, i've seen that car before, you've mis understood

It's a 3 door...but with an extra door attached!!

:yahoo: sorry couldn't help it

Ok ok ment a 5 door very funny I know I made a mistake did it in a rush! Never seen a 5 door t sport before though

ive ha eight of the gti,s but not as good as my toyota corolla gt mark 1 best hothatch ever made.

as for you after parts for them theres a1 jap parts and a few others in and around manchester oldham and lancashire if you google it you will find quite a few breakers yards hope this help.

by the way im after a front windscreen for my car anybody help you can tel me on 07789714621 anytime n1

Andover was me! I did see the flash, but I was way to slow to react, what with driving and watching the road! lol!

Cool - have you changed your car? My last spotted in Andover was also you....but in a silver PFL that time?

Cool - have you changed your car? My last spotted in Andover was also you....but in a silver PFL that time?

Hmmmm Maybe it wasnt me the first time??? I have defo got a Prefacelift..... hmmm the games afoot!

56 reg thunder grey compressor. came off the m61 at the reebok stadium junction, and heading down A road to horwich. Think it was woman driver and a chap in passenger seat. :thumbsup:

A blue t-sport with a nice back box, heading towards m6 on Friday , had a bit of fun....I was in the grey compressor lol

Anyone going about in a Tsport compressor in the Aberdeen area? I remember when I got mine I thought i'd be unlikely to see anyone else with one (i'd never seen one previously). But sod's law a week after recieveing my car I saw another at a junction in town! :crybaby: lol Never seen it since though!

i'm guessing if it was a black compressor then it would have been me. but if it was a grey one then it stays just off springfield road.

i, like you, thought i had finally found a good car that i wouldn't see another of in Aberdeen, but no luck :( i've had one for about a year, but unfortunately it was written off a month ago due to some idiot overtaking on a corner. so i bought another one about a week ago and brought it back here, (amazing car, no need to change). you may not have the only one in Aberdeen, but at least there are only 249 of them now :P

Phoenixz

P.S. if people are interested i'll post pics of the aftermath to break some hearts. certainly broke mine :(

A blue t-sport with a nice back box, heading towards m6 on Friday , had a bit of fun....I was in the grey compressor lol

That was me lol

Backbox is standard btw

great fun mate :)

Nice to see the spotted forum works man!!

That t-sport of yours is pretty nippy lad, standard?

Nice to see the spotted forum works man!!

That t-sport of yours is pretty nippy lad, standard?

Yeah its completely standard, I find it quite funny that you posted up on here and I posted up on *ANOTHER FORUM* lol.

Yours standard or modified?

must drive like a loony toon :yahoo:

:lol:

Yeh, mines standard . Only had it for about 4 weeks so I'm still in the honeymoon stages! Lol

I'm amazed with how fast the comp is! Scares me sometimes hahaha.

Drive it like you stole it haha

You'll soon get used to it, then you'll start wanting to make it faster lol

I'm usually heading that way almost every Friday night, so next time your passing keep an eye out :thumbsup:

Spotted a modified blue (like mine) 51 plate T sport on the M66 heading towards Bury/Manchester at around 5:30pm ish today

• 1 month later...

seen a grey 2004 t sport in bedworth on ambleside road, its got the tte front bumber and red calipers behind some really nice black wheels?

wnyone knows who's it is?

very lovely looking car

Saw a nice silver compressor going up the m11 yesterday took the bishops stortford junction around 3 o clock.

Think it was a 56 plate