Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ufc

illegalhunter

Any fans on here ? I used to teach kickboxing, stoped it to learn BJJ & wrestling . Now in training for my first MMA fight.

Hi , i would'nt say i'm a fan per-say but my friends son Brad Wheeler has been fighting for about 2 years now , i'm not sure how Brad has progressed since his first fight as i have not spoken to my mate about it , anyway here is a video of brads first amateur fight , of which he won . ( brads in the black shorts )

Well done Brad :toast:

I've never watched anything like this before :o It seems to be a mixture of wrestling, boxing & kickboxing :unsure:

• 10 months later...

Hi guys , its been a while , and Bradley has now turned pro , he's had quite a few few fights since his first amateur fight winning some and losing some , one has to understand though that Brad is still only 19 years of age and is mostly fighting men that are not only quite a bit older and experienced than him but stronger too .

MMA can be brutal , and brad appears to be taking far too much punishment for my liking as some of his fights have proved , but brad has the heart of a lion and will not rest until he has reached his goal , he is still growing into his frame and just needs to add some weight in order to compete better and overpower his opponents .

Brad Wheeler v Paul Reed ( round 1 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-F3gOxA3_o

Is it me or do some of the moves seem, well a bit Gay... rolleyes.gif

Is it me or do some of the moves seem, well a bit !Removed!... rolleyes.gif

Should be right up your street then :lol: :lol2: ( you asked for it with a comment like that )....However i'm sure your referring to a couple of clips where one of the fighters was trying to free his leg from the opponent who in turn had both his legs wrapped round it in order to stop him assuming the " mount position " .....take it away Raist , your turn :rolleyes::lol:

Like i said brad is still only 19 and fighting guys much older and physically stronger , this fight is a perfect example of that when you compare the two physiques , brad has great technical ability and good speed with his hands , yet virtually every fight tends to take on a familiar pattern whereby brads opponents know that the way to to dominate and beat brad is to get him on the floor , assume the mount position and pummle away , this in turn has led to brad developing good skills with his legs and turning it to his advantage as this fight will prove , once brad locks on and gets his opponent in an arm bar his opponent was in danger of having his arm ripped out of its socket and very quickly tapped out.... PS , Raist , hope you liked the bikini clad beauty accompanying brad to the cage :D

Is it me or do some of the moves seem, well a bit Gay... rolleyes.gif

Should be right up your street then laugh.giflol.gif ( you asked for it with a comment like that )....However i'm sure your referring to a couple of clips where one of the fighters was trying to free his leg from the opponent who in turn had both his legs wrapped round it in order to stop him assuming the " mount position " .....take it away Raist , your turn rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

I stand corrected :D

Brad wheeler V John Joe Ellis

UK 1 Feather Weight Title :boxing: Seconds out , round 1 ..............

Go Brad Yeeeeeeeeeessssss :yahoo::yahoo::toast:

• 4 months later...

Hi

Brad is very impressive!! I can see the man has lots of potential :). I do a combination of Kickboxing and Karate and I managed to achieve my Black Belt last year. Have been doing this for over 13 years now. Got a full time job now and find it hard to commit as much as I used to but I do enjoy practising the karate/kickboxing moves at home in my spare time. I like watching UFC as well as TNA wrestling and used to be a WWE fan :). I do like watching Jet Li and Jackie Chan, they are my inspirations as well as my Karate Instructors too :). I am also practising weapons training too (Have kendo sticks from Kickboxing) to maintain fitness and my awareness and concentration :). I wouldnt commit to UFC style of fighting, I wouldnt last long! :).

PS I do love the Animal Hands in Karate :)

Hi

Brad is very impressive!! I can see the man has lots of potential :). I do a combination of Kickboxing and Karate and I managed to achieve my Black Belt last year. Have been doing this for over 13 years now. Got a full time job now and find it hard to commit as much as I used to but I do enjoy practising the karate/kickboxing moves at home in my spare time. I like watching UFC as well as TNA wrestling and used to be a WWE fan :). I do like watching Jet Li and Jackie Chan, they are my inspirations as well as my Karate Instructors too :). I am also practising weapons training too (Have kendo sticks from Kickboxing) to maintain fitness and my awareness and concentration :). I wouldnt commit to UFC style of fighting, I wouldnt last long! :).

PS I do love the Animal Hands in Karate :)

Hi

Its good to hear from you , glad you liked the video's of brad , which reminds me , i have'nt spoke to his father for a while or been to see brad fight , i do know though that he lost his title shortly after winning it , but knowing Brad he'll bounce back determined as ever :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Been doing MMA for 2 years as well as muay thai for around 3 years, i train 5 times a week and have had 9 amatuer thai fights looking to go pro next year

• 11 months later...

This is one of my favorite,I love watching it and I want to know more about their techniques.