Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

All Clean!

JappyBeast

....looks like a brand new car.

Silver cars are not the best for showing off a shine but that is one clean car B)

It was washed on Saturday so is slightly dirty :(

Phoenixx999 your car should be all shiny and clean.............it's brand new B) B) B) B)

Nice looking as well..... Only seen a hatchback model and one other AVENSIS estate on the road.... so they are as rare as hen's teeth at the moment :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It was washed on Saturday so is slightly dirty :(

Phoenixx999 your car should be all shiny and clean.............it's brand new B) B) B) B)

Nice looking as well..... Only seen a hatchback model and one other AVENSIS estate on the road.... so they are as rare as hen's teeth at the moment :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well wear Phoenixx lovely looking car have only seen the saloon version over here

That colour is lovely wish i had a brand new car like you :lol:

I hope you like the new look model :huh: Obviously I do and I can say I never liked the earliest Avensis models :(

Looks Smart! Are those LED tails?

Yes :yes: although the indicators are not :huh:

Headlights are xenon B)

I used to have the other version of the above- the Golf Driver, Looked identical but didn't have the performance. I gave it to my Sister, thinking that one of my 3 nieces might use it. It sat in front of her house with the grass growing around it , until on 1 vist it was missing. I made no comment. but was eventually told that it wouldn't start & that STOOPID Bro- in - law had tried to tow it. It was an automatic, now gone to the big Scrappy's in the Sky RIP :(

tody006.jpg

...and yes, my garage floor is white. :D

Very shiny! Top notch! ;)

My MK1 was all clean and treated to ICE polish (by turtle wax) ready for the world record attempt on Sunday. These pics were taken on Sunday

Newport Pagnell Services (the red one in the middle)

100_3115.jpg

Parked up at Silverstone with all the other MR2's

100_3120.jpg

Queueing ready to go on the circuit

mk1.jpg

This is the Yaris - clean but not used much, just for work and going to the stables!

100_3195.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links