Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tribute To Everton Fans

balli hi

First and foremost , commiserations to all Everton Fans

I can't speak highly enough of Evertons fans , before the game there was a friendly rivalry , with both sets of fans mixing freely , singing their songs , with no animosity what-so-ever , there seemed a mutual respect of which i found refreshing .

After the game naturally , you would expect Everton fans to feel down and unhappy , but hats off to them , to a man , as they walked past us , they congratulated us on our victory , which really knocked me back , they were so generous and gracious in defeat , i have in all my years of following chelsea and certainly in recent times , never experienced such warmth and friendliness from a rival set of fans .

I had a great deal of respect for Everton and their fans before the cup final , but now , well , i have to say , they are the best , the absolute best :king::yes::toast:

After the game we made our way to a pub in south kensington , the pub soon filled up with both sets of fans , and again the friendliness and good wishes continued , with us both buying each other drinks , but the highlight for me was when an everton banner was hung up on the wall , and a huge round of applause rang out from the chelsea fans followed by the whole pub singing Everton Everton Everton ,

I sincerely hope that Everton can win something for their fans sooner rather than later , because they truly deserve some success , for the best fans in the land :toast:

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic post that mate, haven't been around here much lately so I've only just seen it but thanks very much for the praise, means a lot coming from someone with no link to the club.

Hope you win the league next year because it will mean the *****s from the other side of Stanley Park don't

• 2 weeks later...
Fantastic post that mate, haven't been around here much lately so I've only just seen it but thanks very much for the praise, means a lot coming from someone with no link to the club.

Hope you win the league next year because it will mean the *****s from the other side of Stanley Park don't

Hi Kev

I've only just read your reply , so sorry for my late response , I meant every word of what i said by the way and still do , i don't think the chelsea fans would have been as sporting after the game as the everton fans were , i'll always have a soft spot for your club from here on in , i truly hope your names on the cup next year , and if there really is a god , liverpool will go into recievership and fold :lol: not much chance i know but it would be nice , there's quite a bit of bad blood between us and them nowadays , mainly because of their attitude towards us ..... anyway , all the best for next season :thumbsup: