Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do T-sport Alloys Fit The Standard 1.0 Yaris?

YarisRob

How would i know which wheel nuts i will need, would any wheel nuts for yaris alloys be ok or are there specific ones for the t-sport alloys?

Also would i have to tell my insurance that i have put them on, or because they are toyota alloys is it ok not to?

Anyone know how much it effects my premiums if i declare them??

Any info about fitting t-sport alloys will be much appreiciated

Thanks for the help guys :D

How would i know which wheel nuts i will need, would any wheel nuts for yaris alloys be ok or are there specific ones for the t-sport alloys?

Also would i have to tell my insurance that i have put them on, or because they are toyota alloys is it ok not to?

Anyone know how much it effects my premiums if i declare them??

Any info about fitting t-sport alloys will be much appreiciated

Thanks for the help guys :D

They'll fit but they may make the steering a little heavier, not too much though. The nuts that come with the wheels from the doner T-sport should do but Toyota had diff nuts depending on the shape of the alloys for some reason.. (Money springs to mind)

If the insurance want too much, try fitting standard Yaris alloys, these were a factory option so you could bluff that they were already there!

Also, Sky insurance, as advertised on this site, suggest that if you mod, they will not bump up the prices as they think you will cherish your motah! B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links