Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Member Ratings ( Question )

balli hi

Below each members profile there is a rating where you can award a fellow member upto 5 stars , i was just wondering if once you have rated someone by clicking on the stars if it actually counts towards anything other than to show your appreciation for a particular member and also wether or not anyone actually bothers to rate fellow members , plus once you have awarded a member say.. 5 stars does that particular member actually know they have been awarded 5 stars and by whom ?

No idea. Not a clue. Been here years and I only found out about these stars a few weeks ago.

No idea. Not a clue. Been here years and I only found out about these stars a few weeks ago.

Seriously ? .... they must be there for a reason . someone must have the answer , not the most important issue i know but its bugging me now :lol: incidentally i recently rated 2 of our members 5 stars but for some reason on the second one , it would only accept 4 stars ( sorry Raist ) :D

Seriously ? .... they must be there for a reason . someone must have the answer , not the most important issue i know but its bugging me now :lol: incidentally i recently rated 2 of our members 5 stars but for some reason on the second one , it would only accept 4 stars ( sorry Raist ) :D

No worries , thanks for trying :rolleyes:

It's like You Tube, rate members!!!!!!!!

I used to have 5 stars, then I trumped in a lift. Now I have 4!

As Raist already knows, I have made several attempts to give him his 5th Star & while I get the message that my (MY?) rating has been updated, he doesn't get it. We reckon that if you have Starred someone once-that is it. You seem to be allowed only one vote.

Maybe a Mod could comment.

It's like You Tube, rate members!!!!!!!!

I used to have 5 stars, then I trumped in a lift. Now I have 4!

If that's the case, you should be on minus :lol:

Are these the blue boxes that come up on the side of all our posts under the car model - if not how do you check them - although in my case im propably on minus stars at this stage

Red Diesel :lol:

Fourstar for me, like the petrol that the greenies took from us!

i got 4 stars, and i just noticed also my profile says i am a female

You mean you're not! :o

No dude I am called Gareth

But I thought you were "Bareth" :P ;) :lol: .............or BAZ for short :lol:

But I thought you were "Bareth" :P ;) :lol: .............or BAZ for short :lol:

Ouch ! :backofnet::lol: I thought that poor Gaz had "gone away" for a few days till the banter had died down. :rolleyes:

Sad news is - it probably never will :crybaby:

I was joking. Maybe I should have thrown in a lol to make it clearer...... :unsure:

:lol:

There, much better

I've only got 4 stars too.... I reckon Andy took one away because I moaned about his trumping.... :(

I deserve 5 stars - I'm a hottie! :P

I have a ZERO rating.... TOC seems to know me :lol:

grr it will never end

Not now you are getting a Citroen Baz!! :P ;) :lol:

Are these the blue boxes that come up on the side of all our posts under the car model - if not how do you check them - although in my case im propably on minus stars at this stageRed Diesel :lol:

I've got two blue boxes under my avatar aswell & I've still haven't had a satisfactory explination! (Well one that makes real sense!)

Please explain, someone ! :huh:

Are these the blue boxes that come up on the side of all our posts under the car model - if not how do you check them - although in my case im propably on minus stars at this stageRed Diesel :lol:

I've got two blue boxes under my avatar aswell & I've still haven't had a satisfactory explination! (Well one that makes real sense!)

Please explain, someone ! :huh:

They magically appear the more posts you put up ;)

I have a ZERO rating.... TOC seems to know me :lol:

You Seem like a top geezer to me :yes: so...... i've just rated you 5 stars :thumbsup:

No, I've only got 3 out of 5 so it clearly means nothing as I'm the best member here

No, I've only got 3 out of 5 so it clearly means nothing as I'm the best member here

Ummm :P

i got 4 stars, and i just noticed also my profile says i am a female

yeah a female called baz