Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Debadgin

ste.m.24

hey i recentley bought a 52 plate yaris vvti 1 litre and was wundering if i take the badges off will there be holes left???

also i was wundering what is the best way to get the daft 1000 stickers off the side as i am desperate to get these of asap ????

any ideas would be great

thanks

if i am not mistaken, there are hole on the hood Badge, my mom got her logos pinched so i will check on hers to make sure.

regrading the stickers, i used to be a driver in the army so i have dealt with a lot of stickers...lol

if they are on the car itself (on the paint) the best thing thing to remove them is with boiling water (do not freak out the paint can take it), you need to put boiling water strait from the cettele on the sticker, it melts the glue, so you don't lift off any paint, the remove any left over glue with some zippo fluid. works every time.

if the stickers are on the window or windshield, best way to get them off is with a razor blade or unpacking knife, just get the blade under the sticker and peel it off, and again, zippo fluid to get off the left over glue.

Yep holes under the front Badge but not on the rear

To remove rears best bet is pour some hot water (as above) over them & use fishing line to slide backwards & forwards to release & cut behind the gluey stuff (if you haven't got any fishing line - dental floss is the next best thing)

If you don't fancy using lighter fluid to remove sticky residue Halfords do 'sticky stuff remover' which won't damage paint or you can get isopropyl alcohol from Maplins or eBay which is great for removing goo left by stickers/chewing gum etc

thanks for the advice people.

does anybody know if i take the Badge off the bonnet and paint it to they jst stick back on ???

does anybody know if i take the badge off the bonnet and paint it to they jst stick back on ???

Not sure there maybe something holding it on and you can't get to the back because of the double skin, but guess you could give it a go and glue back on or if the worst happens & it breaks new ones are only a few £'s :)

does anybody know if i take the badge off the bonnet and paint it to they jst stick back on ???

Not sure there maybe nuts holding it on and you can't get to the back because of the double skin, but guess you could give it a go and glue back on or if the worst happens & it breaks new ones are only a few £'s :)