Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Farewell

rallybunny

Just thought I'd say a quick goodbye, and a thankyou for all the advise over the past couple of years. I've just part exchanged my Tsport for a Mitsubishi Colt (not the CZT unfortunately). I spent months trying to find a Yaris or Corolla Tsport with 5 doors within my budget to replace the 3 door (baby due in 9 weeks! :o ), but didn't find one, so I've had to move away from Toyota. Gutted if I'm honest, the Colt doesn't compare (although it's still a 1.5). I'm sure I'll grow to love it though..

Cheers, hopefully I'll be back in the future! :D

Just thought I'd say a quick goodbye, and a thankyou for all the advise over the past couple of years. I've just part exchanged my Tsport for a Mitsubishi Colt (not the CZT unfortunately). I spent months trying to find a Yaris or Corolla Tsport with 5 doors within my budget to replace the 3 door (baby due in 9 weeks! :o ), but didn't find one, so I've had to move away from Toyota. Gutted if I'm honest, the Colt doesn't compare (although it's still a 1.5). I'm sure I'll grow to love it though..

Cheers, hopefully I'll be back in the future! :D

Good luck

Good luck with the Colt! ;)

Nice car actually. B)

just because you no longer have a yaris doesnt mean you have to go..still come on and give advice to newbies like me i know nothing about cars in fact its taken me two weeks to actually look at the engine i couldnt find the boot switch lol..

5 doors are so fricking rare!

5 doors are so fricking rare!

Ugh, tell me about it!