Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Sr 2008 Detailed

flyfs6

We've just had one of our cars detailed by Rob at Gleammachine. Firstly Rob is fantastic and genuinely helpful :thumbsup:. I have called him many times to ask questions, he has always listened and advised. I have been asking for a very time now so he must have a lot of patience too :lol:.

Having witnessed his detail posts on other forums...I've found his work is on the little Yaris as good if not better. The clarity is amazing and the finish is like a mirror :D.

I full heartedly recommend Gleammachine and will be going back to him in the future. In fact Rob detailed another car for us last week before I picked it up. Wish him all the sucess :thumbsup: .

Before,

footie284.jpg

footie285.jpg

Light marring and washmarks,

footie288.jpg

footie289.jpg

Clayed,

footie290.jpg

Meguiars #205 and a 3m polishing pad,

footie291.jpg

footie292.jpg

3 layers of ZFX'd Z-5 pro,

footie296.jpg

Tyres- Z-16, alloys sealed throughout with Opti-seal,

footie297.jpg

Glass polished throughout, Britework polished, trim dressed with CG new look and a final wipedown with Z-8.

footie299.jpg

footie301.jpg

footie303.jpg

footie311.jpg

footie300.jpg

footie304.jpg

footie305.jpg

footie307.jpg

Enjoy :thumbsup:

That looks very nice - now all you need to do is fit a pair of Philips Silver Vision chromed indicator bulbs and X-trame vision chromed headlight bulbs to make the front end look even better.....

mmmm it looks really well. i love cars in that colour! sort of similar to my dads avensis, if not the same!

Getting results like that is a doddle on a 1yr old car, to your detailer it's very easy money.

Learn to do it yourself, save some money! ;)

Thanks guys...a new car prep is circa £175. I know getting results like that is easy because I much into detailing myself. I prepared the car myself when it was my G220 and rotary polishers. The fact a dealer paid for the car to be detailed helped and another dealership paid for the said other car to be detailed.