Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav Dvd

catchjenny

I have just got a rav4 T180 06 plate. It has sat nav but came with no dvd. The number on the volume CD player is B9004. Can anyone tell me the part number for a replacement?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum hope we can help.

There is a chap in here 'Kingo' or Parts King who works for Toyota parts, if you private message him with you car details he will get you the part number and give you a discount off the regular price.

When I last considered updating my DVD I tried my local dealer and don't quote me on this, but it was around £140 I think (but then again at my age my memory isn't what it was).

Failing that some clever person will no doubt be able to assist. I have a T180 08 and nmine is out of date already so no use giving you my dvd details.

I've been using mine all day today to guide me about and it is one of the better sat nav's out there.

I belive the new disc allows you to input data whilst moving which mine doesn't so good luck.

Regards

Mereside

I have just got a rav4 T180 06 plate. It has sat nav but came with no dvd. The number on the volume CD player is B9004. Can anyone tell me the part number for a replacement?

Thanks

There is a section on the Toyota UK web site where you can get the details of the lastest upgrade DVD - I have looked at it last year and the price was about what Mereside said but I have lost the web address but I am sure someone will let you know it in a day or so

Guy

Thanks

There is a section on the Toyota UK web site where you can get the details of the lastest upgrade DVD - I have looked at it last year and the price was about what Mereside said but I have lost the web address but I am sure someone will let you know it in a day or so

Guy

I think the link is http://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/

Unfortunately the website wants you to enter the code of the old disk to get the correct update. This might be difficult if you don't have that disc.

There are most certainly people here that have the B9004, and that can help you out with the correct number...

the old disc that should have been in yours was: 86271 53031

86271 60v661a

and if you can find one the new disc`s part No is pz485-x033u-08

86807-0w062 2k 8-9

just pm kingo he will be able to get you a new one :D

I think the link is http://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu/

I have just upgraded mine (56 reg T180) and the old disk is:

86271-53030

86271-60V660J

2005-2006 Ver. 1

This is different from that posted by eanjohn - I don't know why.

If you pm me I will send it to you gratis.

The current DVD is actually 4 disks and was 159 Euros. If you don't need bang up-to-date maps for right across Europe and the ability to fiddle with it whilst moving, the old one will be just fine.

stevenson

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links