Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bought A Yaris

G6-R

Hello guy,s

I sold my VERSO and bought a brandnew YARIS T-Sport back delivery date in about 3 a 4 months

color is Cosmic Bleu and its a 3 doors

My TNS 700 comes in the yaris and my original Toyota Subwoofer olso

i ordered the smart key entrance and starting button as extra

Ill hope ill enjoy it B)

I hope you enjoy it too....

Looking at the Toyota Netherlands web site, the TS is the 1.8 litre model. They have stopped selling that model in the UK and the TNS700 sat nav looks very good too.

Its interesting that the Yaris is sold in may more different models in the Netherlands and also in many more colours than are sold in the UK too.

As all the cars are made in France, it seems strange that the same colours are not offered over here in the UK too...

I also see that there are different accessories available too - again, the accesory option list has a lot more on it than is available in the UK.

I especially noticed the cruise control option and the chrome door mirrors...

• 1 month later...

I have already orderd a Remus Backbox with a 101 round tailgate :P i had emaild my dealer and ask them when they aspect my Yaris T-Sport ................... they emaild me back somewere in November :huh: probably going to get the registration date the in the begin of Januari 2010 :o

So i have a long wait to go :angry:

o yeah i,am planning to do this my self the build in of the Cruisecontrole look here.

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16188

• 1 month later...

It has arrived at the dealer :P look at the pics

next friday its MINE B)

post-6191-1256318399_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1256318414_thumb.jpg

Looking at the Toyota Netherlands web site, the TS is the 1.8 litre model. They have stopped selling that model in the UK and the TNS700 sat nav looks very good too.

Its interesting that the Yaris is sold in may more different models in the Netherlands and also in many more colours than are sold in the UK too.

As all the cars are made in France, it seems strange that the same colours are not offered over here in the UK too...

I also see that there are different accessories available too - again, the accesory option list has a lot more on it than is available in the UK.

Yes, for some reason the UK market always lacks on options. I'd have loved the SatNav, seeing if it can be retro fitted.

Also, at least with the UK 1.8SR, it was the only Yaris made in Japan. Every other SR and model of Yaris came from Europe's Strike Force. (Did you see what I did thaR?!)

I'm going to badger my local dealer about the full screen satnav. I want it. :\

Nice Yaris G6-R, the 1.8 engine should be coupled with a Turbo, but it's a fine car. I'm glad I purchased it :D

Yes, for some reason the UK market always lacks on options. I'd have loved the SatNav, seeing if it can be retro fitted.

Also, at least with the UK 1.8SR, it was the only Yaris made in Japan. Every other SR and model of Yaris came from Europe's Strike Force. (Did you see what I did thaR?!)

Nice Yaris G6-R, the 1.8 engine should be coupled with a Turbo, but it's a fine car. I'm glad I purchased it :D

Really? Mine was built in Japan! :rolleyes:

Check this link :thumbsup:http://link.marktplaats.nl/289054032 specialy for the Yaris

Tomorrow at 11.00 clock i,am going te get my YARIS :chinese:

Yes :driving::angel:

i have got it :drool:

thit some modifying today

TNS 700 build in with the Toyota Active Subwoofer under the passengers seat :yes:

and my Sebring Backbox with 100mm tailgate

post-6191-1256923328_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1256923357_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1256923367_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1256923466_thumb.jpg

Very nice car. Take good care of it and straight away clay it and seal it with nice products. You don't want this nice blue color to fade quickly.

Very nice car. Take good care of it and straight away clay it and seal it with nice products. You don't want this nice blue color to fade quickly.

It has WAXOIL over it garuanteed for 3 years

http://www.waxoyl.nl/