Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help! Need Advice On Import To Sweden!

Emma16

Hello!!

My HiAce 1992 doesn't have a Certificate of Conformity and to register it in Sweden I need more info such as tank capacity; horse power; max loaded weight and max axel weight.

Can anyone tell me where to get this info?? Anyone have this vehicle and knows the details??

Toyota GB were very helpful but don't have the info. Toyota Japan hold details for vehicles under 10 years only.

I love my campervan and don't want to lose it for the sake of a bit of information!

Toyota GB said there was an EU ruling that said vehicles over 10 years old didn't need to have a certificate....anyone know anything about that?

Please help!!

Thanks!!

Emma

Sorry,

I don't have enough knowledge about this matter.

i just suggest you should take help of any experience person or you also take help of search engine to find it.

Best of Luck

:)

lease swap

Did you get the info you needed?

Google" Wikepedia" and go to the site, look up toyota hiace, there is loads of information there and a number of external links to more specifications etc if you dont get it from Wiki.

HTH

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links