Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Owner

ilandka

Well nearly....

Pick up an iQ2 (black) on Tuesday after part exchanging our Zafira...so hopefully the baby seat will go in the back and just ordered a buggy that folds down really compact...got a Qashqai aswell so only needed something small but the Zafira was a quick buy when the baby came early last year, had a Smart before that so really looing forward in getting the iQ as it is quirky and will have a cult following...

Anyway thought I would say Hi :)

Ian.

Hey, welcome & you will love it although the seats are a pain in the ***** not returning to where they were everytime you move em to get in the back!

Jaine & TiQ TaQ

Hey, welcome & you will love it although the seats are a pain in the ***** not returning to where they were everytime you move em to get in the back!

Jaine & TiQ TaQ

Tha wad the same with 1999-2005 3 doors yaris/echo, but on the IQ it will be an good things for the legs of the righ rear passenger... whereas on the yaris it was useless. With my yaris i got used to invite peple to enter on the right of the car not to move my seat settings.

I hate moving my seat as it takes ages to get it back to how I was comfortable. Being a bit OCD too I have to have them both in line & the backs exactly the same :lol: my mates all move the passenger one forward a bit when I am not looking so I freak when I see it.

I hate moving my seat as it takes ages to get it back to how I was comfortable. Being a bit OCD too I have to have them both in line & the backs exactly the same :lol: my mates all move the passenger one forward a bit when I am not looking so I freak when I see it.

So much for the asymetrical layout. ;)

I know ha ha. When I try to tell anyone bout the 3+1 they cant see any room behind the passenger seat because I wont move it.

I know ha ha. When I try to tell anyone bout the 3+1 they cant see any room behind the passenger seat because I wont move it.

haha im exactly the same, I go mad if someone moves my seat and if they dont put it back I tell them to get out lol

Well got the car and loving it....loaded the doors with silicon spray after reading your posts on the dreaded scuffs...

Just to let you know that baby seats do fit in the back seats (Britax Safe Fix Plus - Isofix) the only one I can find after speaking with Britax...and a normal group 0 carry seat fits in the front no hassel (air bag off of course) and a compact buggy in the boot with one seat down..who needs a family car :)

Happy Times.....

Well got the car and loving it....loaded the doors with silicon spray after reading your posts on the dreaded scuffs...

Just to let you know that baby seats do fit in the back seats (Britax Safe Fix Plus - Isofix) the only one I can find after speaking with Britax...and a normal group 0 carry seat fits in the front no hassel (air bag off of course) and a compact buggy in the boot with one seat down..who needs a family car :)

Happy Times.....

What kind of silicon did you used ?

How often do you think you'll have to spray it ?

• 3 weeks later...
Just to let you know that baby seats do fit in the back seats (Britax Safe Fix Plus - Isofix) the only one I can find after speaking with Britax

The Toyota-supplied ISOFIX child seat for the iQ is the Duo Plus (£250) which I believe is just a rebadged Britax Duo Plus (£150). It's a bit worrying if Britax didn't offer this themselves, though!

I thought that but gave Britax a call...quite helpful but the only one on there system thats been tested by them was the safe fix plus...cost us around the same at £150...

I will have to post some photo's of it to show how much space is still left behind the passenger seat..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links