Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Is It......

Hou

When you arent looking for a car there's pleanty about, but when you are looking for one and have the cash waiting there's none :(

On the look out for a Paseo (I know I havent exactly made my life easy there) but they are all miles from me and in that green :(

..... and when you buy one loads of really great ones crop up at silly cheap prices.

That's what happened to me :(

Yeah that happened every time I have bought a car!

Luckily I have borrowed my mum's fiesta as she is not using at to get about in, but I hate driving a FORD! just means I don't have to rush into the first car I see

Yes that often seems to happen all right - complete pain too - especially if its a car that you often see on the roads - while its no consulation - unfortunately the Paseo wasen't a very popular model though.

Hope you find what your looking for in the end - at least youve something to drive in the meantime - even if its something your not all that keen on. Just as a matter of interest what else would you look at if you couldn't find a Paseo (even if its just to tide you over until you find a Paseo - like i say they are a very rare car - you might have no choice but to travel - pain i know)

Red diesel

..... and when you buy one loads of really great ones crop up at silly cheap prices.

That's what happened to me :(

& me ... :crybaby:

Just as a matter of interest what else would you look at if you couldn't find a Paseo (even if its just to tide you over until you find a Paseo - like i say they are a very rare car - you might have no choice but to travel - pain i know)

I really only want a Paseo or a Starlet SR, I like to make things hard for myself :toast:

one will come around I am sure, and I prob will travel, the GF said she will treat me to a hotel if we do go look at one, but she won't drive that far so I can drive it back if bought. Why do women have to be so hard work! :rolleyes:

Hou.... stay patient mate and I hope the perfect car turns up for you.... good luck with your search :thumbsup:

Ugh, don't remind me! Had the same thing when I was looking for a 5-door Yaris D4D T-Spirit that I could afford and didn't have 5 bazillion miles on the clock.

Gave up and got a 3-door and a month later there were suddenly loads of them popping up everywhere! :crybaby:

You said it, im finding the same with a MPV that I am looking for..........Ive just done 1200 miles looking at different vehicles and cant get the one I really want

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links