Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goodwood And Fensport ( Pics )

blutto

Look's like Toyota were so short on performance cars for their stand they had to rely on Fensport to make up the numbers.

Anyway good to see the rolla on the stand even if it's not a 2zz lump, but it still looked very tasty.

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

In the paddock Fensport also had there Celica, this thing went like **** of a shovel and I think it posted 6th fastest time up the hill.

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

Hope you like the pic's and not bored you all too much.

Great Pics Col. :thumbsup:

The 'Rolla is for sale. Justnot the engine.. has been for a while. haha. The 4WD Shell would be very handy for anyone planning on making massive performance out of it though, as proved by Fensport...

I'm usnre which is quicker, the Rolla or the Celica..

The Celica posts a 10.27 1/4 mile run, but they don't say what the 'rolla does. However it does have 4WD and 650Bhp capable of 200Mph... I'd like to see that thing doing 1/4 mile :D

I need cars like that....

I don't need them. But lord knows that I want them! :drool: :drool:

Couldn't help notice they have painted the inside of there headlights... cant say i like it much or the rest of the over all styling... but who cares if it can do 200 mph !!! :blink:

Joel

I'm usnre which is quicker, the Rolla or the Celica..

The Celica posts a 10.27 1/4 mile run, but they don't say what the 'rolla does. However it does have 4WD and 650Bhp capable of 200Mph... I'd like to see that thing doing 1/4 mile :D

The Celica is.... shh!! :lol:

1039run.gif

although the rolla has now got a detuned engine in judging by the CT series turbo in that pic.

had the pleasure of a ride in the rolla, got to say its very very quick.

it was a great day, highly reccommeded. But where was the fensport stand?? totally missed out there : (

it was a great day, highly reccommeded. But where was the fensport stand?? totally missed out there : (

Not so much a Fensport stand, the rolla was by the side of the Toyota stand and the Celica was in the top paddock, next to the Lexus cars, just up from the bikes.

Did all three day's, so much to see, will defo go again but might leave it a year.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links