Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm In Love!

Karma Supra

aarrg stop it your making me want to do daft things :hokus-pokus:

the most annoying thing is.. its the TAX thats killing me with it.. the shipping I can live with.... its all the !Removed! tax... if it wasn;t for the 1/4 of my wages that go to tax, and the 30% I'd have to pay on that to import it.. I'd be fine :ffs:

Surely its goota be worth it.. for a hose rims hmmmmmm

right off for another rethink ;)

The sale of your supra would handsomely cover all costs, and lets face it, dont think there'd be another on over here.

Seems like quite alot of people like this car (including me!!), probably we might see more of them now :P

One thing i like to know is how about the insurance then, will the companies know what it is and all that??

If you register yourself as a limited car importer Karma, you can claim all VAT and other taxes back. Government loopholes are such fun, when you know where to look for them m8 ;)

very nice i gotta admit

it looks a tad similar to the nissan sylvia (another raw eightys styled monster)

i ilke it its somat different

They have shortened my car !!!!! :lol:

One of these went on e-bay a year ago. it was sold to a girlie in germany, who didn't like to drive it after she picked it up. went for about 800 quid. had been serioulsy tempted but as i allready had mark II i left it. model was a twin turbo ! B) will see if I can find her e-mail.

Front end looks a bit like the chaser. it also looks like a shortened mark II (yours truly)

more info one these pages:

http://homepage1.nifty.com/rr-mz21/soarerE.htm

compare the soarer with the mark II

http://jnc.farpost.com/x8.htm

hope it works out for you

picture is from eBay car

rickers

post-15-1075848577.jpg

If you drove in into england through france on a ferry could you avoid the import tax?

Bring it in like your a tourist maybe?

:help:

rickers I was wondering when you'd see this ;) I'm checkign the links now.. ta :thumbsup: