Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica Gt4

ninja400

heh was wondering if any1 could give me a bit of help,iv put a front mount intercooler on my 90 gt4.........it hasnt started since,all pipes vaccum hoses,groundwires r solid,bats fully charged,i changed the air flow meter cause i damaged the old 1,it has spark and fuel,will turn but not fire up,any help would be apreciated my email is glyno62@live.ie thanks

heh was wondering if any1 could give me a bit of help,iv put a front mount intercooler on my 90 gt4.........it hasnt started since,all pipes vaccum hoses,groundwires r solid,bats fully charged,i changed the air flow meter cause i damaged the old 1,it has spark and fuel,will turn but not fire up,any help would be apreciated my email is glyno62@live.ie thanks

check for error codes mate, also have you still got old intercooler and airflow meter to put back on to see if it starts, i would also double check all pipes you fited as when i blow off my fmic pipe mine would not start, hope this helps john

pull the plugs and check the conditoin of them if filthy clean them if not filthy clean them! then need to check on afm, the fmic will more than likely have nothing doto do with running problems, if so it would start and die due to massive boost leak

pull the plugs and check the conditoin of them if filthy clean them if not filthy clean them! then need to check on afm, the fmic will more than likely have nothing doto do with running problems, if so it would start and die due to massive boost leak

the plugs r new iridiums only went in a week before the intercooloer,iv checks spark,theres fuel,i replaced the afm thinking it was that as it would be the obvious problem,it starts d odd time,spluters like its missing and dies,n wont start again for ages,all plugs and leeds are in the right places and to b honest werent touchd installing the fmic neway

post-81164-1248602624_thumb.jpg

the plugs r new iridiums only went in a week before the intercooloer,iv checks spark,theres fuel,i replaced the afm thinking it was that as it would be the obvious problem,it starts d odd time,spluters like its missing and dies,n wont start again for ages,all plugs and leeds are in the right places and to b honest werent touchd installing the fmic neway

Just a thought but did you replace amf with a new or second hand 1? also are you running an after market filter like a k & n or something

worth checking the plugs and seeing if they are filthy still sounds like its overfueling so wil foul the plugs up, tak ethem out ,, clean them then try and start the car as soon as car starts pull the fuel pump fuse, as it splutters put fuse back in. see if that works

Just a thought but did you replace amf with a new or second hand 1? also are you running an after market filter like a k & n or something

ya iv just put on a new hks filter,had a pipercross from day 1,its a second hand afm i got but the electrics are good in it,il try the plugs tomorow when i go to the garage,

ok so lastnight i took out the spark plugs n they were destroyed in black soot so cleaned them n the car started first turn,just looking for a vacuum leek now,whistle from the engine when boosting and not getting full boost,