Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pre/facelift Seats!

Mally82

having brought my leathers i now have a set of black cloth corolla t sport seats! just wondering if there's any interest as all u face lifters have red all over your seats!

No facelift owners gonna change hahahaha! we have the bucket styled seatss woooooo!

No facelift owners gonna change hahahaha! we have the bucket styled seatss woooooo!

yea but come on the red bit is slightly !Removed!!!!

is there a major difference in the seat as i would say the pre-facelift ones look bucketed to me?? (but then again what do i know)

ah the pre facelift seats are lucky because of the leathers, The styles are a bit different, the red was to co ordinate with the rest of the car. In the facelift all the interior lights etc changed, So the centre consoles were like carbon styling with all the illuminating dash lights etc changed to red instead of green. The stitching on the steering is all red along with the gear gaitor and alot of other little bits. Facelift dials are white and dont go dim when the headlights are switched on.

yea but come on the red bit is slightly gay!!!

:giljotiini:

having brought my leathers i now have a set of black cloth corolla t sport seats! just wondering if there's any interest as all u face lifters have red all over your seats!

My two front facelift seat bases are broken .....are the pre-facelift seat bases the same and are yours %100 in order...I may buy them if they are ok but I only would want the seat bases ....

Facelift alcantara and leather is nice.... mmmmm ... the leather has red stictching :D aint i lucky

Facelift alcantara and leather is nice.... mmmmm ... the leather has red stictching :D aint i lucky

Your a lucky man, it was a choice when i was buying a grey CTS With leathers or a black without...i wanted a black badly so left the other vehicle with the leathers! Who ever has a black CTS with leather and alcantra pm me i will buy your car!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links