Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacing Clutch On A Manual Gearbox Mr2 Roadster...

scouser johny

has anyone on here replaced the clutch on a mr2 roadster?what sort of a job is it?looks a sod of a job,does the eng have to come out,or can left suspension be removed to allow gearbox removal...urgently need help on this guys..can be contacted on 07826514994...any help would be much appreciated...ta,john.. :(

has anyone on here replaced the clutch on a mr2 roadster?what sort of a job is it?looks a sod of a job,does the eng have to come out,or can left suspension be removed to allow gearbox removal...urgently need help on this guys..can be contacted on 07826514994...any help would be much appreciated...ta,john.. :(

anyone?getting more feedback on vauxhall site!!!

Wow! you waited a full 2 hours for a answer before posting a sarcastic reply

You will have to forgive us for not replying sooner because some of the more tolerant Toc members were enjoying a weekend get together and we didn't know you wanted an answer that desperately otherwise we would have cancelled the meet to help you out.

I'm grateful the Vauxhall site obliged with the necessary information and it helped with your problem while we were otherwise engaged, please thank them for me. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

it's a big job dude, I had my mate who works for toyota do it for me for a reasonable price, although as I have said in previous posts of mine, if your gona sort the clutch fork out and get a light weight flywheel and uprated clutc. It'l make a big difference and i can vouch for that.