93 members have voted

1. 1. Colours

• White Pearl
    • Deep Amethyst
    • Tyrol Silver
    • Decuma Grey
    • Chilli Red
    • Eclipse Black

I am curious to see the results of this as to date i have only seen white ones :)

i couldnt get anything but silver, but i'm not worried cos its B E A UTIFUL

I was the same, I asked for white at the start then they said it will take a few months so I asked for black and that was the same, and the only one I could get with in a week was silver. My last 3 cars have been silver now and I have always wanted a different colour :(

yeah know what you mean, my dad has got to the stage where he hates silver cars because he's had so many! being my first car i've not got that problem but yeah i'd have preferred another colour (except red ^_^ )

• 3 weeks later...

White is pretty popular then and the greys are very rare :thumbsup:

I saw a black one on Corfu it was already damaged down both sides :(

i couldnt get anything but silver, but i'm not worried cos its B E A UTIFUL

I am able to get a silver one in the short term as well. Would you be so kind to post a couple of large pictures of your silver IQ? I haven't seen one in real so I before order one I would love to see some live pictures :)

And would you have preferred a white one or is this the best colour?

Getting a silver one on 4th September (cant wait :Jumpy: )...... because saw one in the showroom and thought it looked fab! Also it will match Les's roadster - so we will have matching cars!!!! B)

Would you be so kind to post a couple of large pictures of your silver IQ? I haven't seen one in real so I before order one I would love to see some live pictures :)

Lots of great silver pictures here.

• 3 years later...

Any chance of adding blue. I'm so fed up of cars that are white, black or any shade between that I refused to get an IQ unless it had a colour.

• Like 1

Thanks for letting me know.

Where have you been all that time?

Pukka! Pukka! Pukka! Pukka! Pukka! Pukka! Pukka! Pukka! Pukka! Pukka! Pukka! Pukka! Pukka! Pukka Pies! Sorry, every time I hear or see the word I think of pies. No, I've gone off eating pies for some time now, but it's not working.

Thank yoou David, and so true. Yeah, very nice colour. I've said this before, but I still like the pearlescent white colour, but now they brought out the 'Burnt Orangey' colour, I like that too. That would go very nicely with some carbon fibre trim and matt black painted badges and other areas on the iQ.

In days gone by, I had a number of Ford Capri's -yes, that was me- and two of them I de-chromed. Some of the chrome was painted to reflect the copper and black coloured wheels, and the other chrome matt black. Had there been such a thing as Carbon Fibre (effect) then I would likely have used that. Reminiscing about the days I used to work on my own cars like I did my bikes when I was a kid.

And a nice colour it is too

Thank you Darren, it is a nice colour. Saw a black iQ yesterday (Thursday 30 May) on our way back home from shopping in Shrewsbury. The bearded guy in the approaching iQ, I think, reacted to my nutty waving -right hand off the wheel with a silly a-ssed wave... he probably didn't see it. Don't see many black iQ's oddly, or the grey one. Come to think about it, the colour selection for the iQ is pretty poor isn't it? I mean, look at it for the other Toyota's in the range, even yellow!

Why is there not a blue one between the choices... In Holland there is also a light-blue car... "Mystic Blue Metallic"....And then there's the orange color too... "Fusion Orange Metallic"....

Black is called.."Night Sky Metallic"..

Silver is called.."Ultra Silver Metallic"...

Island blue is no longer in the brochure. Bit dull without some colour.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Amethyst had one and took back as found out it had been repaired once i put my paint gauge on it and removed all the pdi gunk.

Collecting another amethyst soon.

Only two colours were our choice white and amethyst love the orange but to new for our price range.

Liking the dacuma grey is it that im not sure is still only on the IQ.

For me the interior has to suit the car and not sure on the plum colour on the white but when viewing the white ones its very evident of the colour difference between the plastic bumpers and the metal panels, especially the light colours and the pearls in particular.

Toyota just never seam to have been able to paint the plastic bumpers of there cars to match perfectly the metal panels.

When we came to sell the aygo in blue ice it looked so bad the bloke thought they had been resprayed and wanted a discount to get them to match, man there all like it.

• Like 1