Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well Done Toc Camp!

JappyBeast

Ok, so I have finally recovered from the weekend so I'm gonna write a little bit!

I would like to start off by saying what an amazing weekend it really was.

My frame of mind was pretty poor on the Friday when I actually arrived at the camp site (after the rescue of SJ on the way in :P) as I was VERY hung over from a party the night before. So I was pretty quiet on the Friday night sort of thinking that I wasn't going to enjoy myself at all. This also added to the fact that it is pretty much the first time I have attended something like this without a partner in crime. Added to this on Friday, I left the banter at around 11.30pm for a wee and when I got back EVERYONE had gone to bed!!!.. Gutted!!!

Sat morning I woke to the famillier smell of Les' bacon on the BBQ and got straight in there!.. then off for a treck into HULL to visit 'The Deep'!! (so many dirty gags were made up between myself and Mo at this stage... ALRIGHT gididididy). Was a qualiy place as I didnt really know what to expect at all!

Then off into town for food. Can I just add that Ash, her father, myself, Steve and Rob (ROC) decided to eat at an outside Cafe and oh my... the quality of 'clunge' was unrealistic (I'm not a pervert!). Bonus!

Then off to ASDA to buy food for the iminent BBQ!

I knew at this stage that I was going to get to know a few of the members a bit better this year especially Mo and SJ.. we stuck together all the time! Never realised how funny the pair of them are, especially after a few drinks!

For the record, SJ managed to get drunk 3 times in one night!

After not much sleep and a lot of gaps in memories (more for others) I was woken again late Sunday morning to bacon butties again!!.. Then, after locating SJ's lost car keys we were off for a treasure hunt which was hectic as Steve was my navigator (and for the record, the slowest person for putting a seat belt on) and then a blast down the coastal route in which I handled my MR2 very well on the twisties!!...lol.

Anyway.. no more of my ranting on but I would like to say that the spirit of this club can only get beeter with quality meets and quality members attending these events. Even knowing most of the members attending I feel that I have got closer to them this year. Dawesy.. you need to stay off the Cherryade and Vodka mate. Ste, we need to get ASDA satnav! SJ... you made me roll every min of the weekend and Mo, you are a filthy perv (alright!) I got lots of jip from the ROC guys and was taken in good jest. V-Mail even showed up for a few hours. Good to see you again Ash and your Mk2 looks good!

Would like to conclude (god he is going on now) by saying that the whole event was made real by Anne and Les' organisation of the weekend and the pair of them contribute so much to the club.

Makes me proud to be a member of TOC and roll on JAE 2009!!!

Hahhaha Awesome report :P

And I totally agree..Mo is a perv..:lol: Was an ace weekend, I loved it was one big group of happy bantery people, guys from roc were very entertaining and as Jappy said it was great to get to know people I met before even better and can honestly say have not laughed that much in quite some time.

Friday night nice and chilled chat and bad jokes circling... then bed..probably should have told jappy..

Saturday..after much needed tea and brekky and hardcore hair straigtening (wind and no mirror) ..Mo was kind enough to let me be passenger in the banana mobile that is Erica and the deep was good, we had dinner at Nandos were 'clunge' spotting also took place :rolleyes: trip to asda where i needed to buy clothes, as had forgotten mine :s and decided to get a shirt to match jappys car (label says pink) then back to camp, started on the wine..probably to early..went on water..sobered up..using powers of FB Nadim arrived!! Getting drunk again the attack of the killer flys happened...sobered up...then vodka and cherry happened..dawseys fault.. memory ends about here :lol: much laughter banter and antics..thanks jappy for finding most my stuff :lol:

Saturday..retrieved belongings...played passenger in Erica again for treasure hunt..have to say driving was fun but I think I could guess me and Mo defo came last in answering questions..off to seaside for chippies and a Hou hug and a cool drive back to camp around the twisties and battle was on for a place behind the slappa cam....jappy letting the mark2s down!! :lol:

I have learnt some important life changing things from this weekend..

1) Always keep important personal belongings in a safe place when drinking

2) Purpley pink cars attract more abuse than slow ones :lol:

3) Vodka cherryade MUST NEVER be downed in one

4) I need an mr2 (mark 2 or 3 am not fussed)

5) Wing Mirror shots FTW!!

6) Yellow cars do indeeed rock!

6) Never put your current location in your FB status..Matiz owners crash the party :lol:

DSC_0362.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

stunning sunset we were privvy to both nights..

DSC_0262.jpg

stupid mercs..

DSC_0272.jpg

Chilling by the sunset

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

Full set here..

CLICKY

Big Love to Ann and Les for organising it!...and big love to everyone that attended and made it what it was...Great :D :hug:

SJx

Sounds brilliant & glad you all had such a good time :lol: Weather looks to have been good, for the Summer we are getting , anyway.

Thanks for the Pics, SJ :thumbsup: Some of the Sunset ones were very beautiful. Looking for jam on it :D I always feel that it is a pity that names can't be put to faces for those of us who only know each other on line :( Les & Anne are instantly recognisable , of course :lol:

yep cant really put a lot more to what has been said already really.

good times and good people. saw some new faces (ROC gang) and some old ones, jappy, mo,SJ, ash, les and anne, hou and nadim.

vodka+cherryade= the spit of satan himself.

good drive back to camp through the twisties (hope your brakes have cooled now andy :) )surprised the roadster guys with how well the auris SR kept up with them especially as i had everything inside and was 4 up!!.

thanks again to les and anne for organising the weekend, its very much appreciated..

roll on JAE

Remember this song or was everyone too wasted...

"Goodbye beer, goodbye beer. I was saying goodbye to my beer, and as I was saying goodbye to my beer I was saying goodbye to my beer!"

Seem to remember Lee holding up the wind break after a few Voddys!

Sounds brilliant & glad you all had such a good time :lol: Weather looks to have been good, for the Summer we are getting , anyway.

Thanks for the Pics, SJ :thumbsup: Some of the Sunset ones were very beautiful. Looking for jam on it :D I always feel that it is a pity that names can't be put to faces for those of us who only know each other on line :( Les & Anne are instantly recognisable , of course :lol:

:lol: No jam needed, and nothing to do with photography the sunset really was that beautiful

Well some rather horrific pics of me half fully cut have made it to facebook, if they made on here some people will be suing me for a cracked laptop screen :lol:

Andy..I still have that song going round my head :blink:

:rolleyes: Dont know if I got everything correct here....I am sure you will put it right if not ------------ Here is what happened

CAMPING AUTO EXTRAVAGANZA

Friday 24 July - Sunday 26 July

Join venture for TOC and MR2ROC

Arranged by Les (giddlepin TOC and MR2Roc)

Written by Anne (Devil-ish TOC and MR2Roc)

Friday 24 July

1pm and Nigel (loadswine MR2Roc) arrived at our house followed by Steve (redyaris TOC). Then Mo (mister mo TOC) arrived and we loaded up cars and set off for the campsite - a very long drive (2 minutes down road)! We found waiting there at the gate Lee ( dawsey TOC) and his family. 2.30pm we were all booked in and drove onto site…………..way up the back to the tent site. 3.00pm we commenced the putting up of tents and at 4.30pm we made use of the electric and I brewed up a cuppa with the electric kettle!! Mid afternoon we got a visit from Ste ( spit MR2Roc) who stayed till late. By 8.00pm everyone has arrived except Ian (e MR2Roc). We had all perused the menu and Chinese had been ordered…almost £100 worth……..wow we better be hungry! Ash (CalistoTOC) and Anne (devil-ish) drove off to fetch it. Eating commenced………….burp all gone now. Drinks and chatting ensued until bed around midnight…..brrrrrrr is chilly!!!

Saturday 25 July

Yawn….it is 8.00am and I was wide awake. Oooo the sun was shining and Les had the bbq going for breakfast. I popped off home for the bacon which was keeping cool in the fridge, back in five to the site and it was soon sizzling beautifully. Everyone gets a bacon butty n a cuppa - yummy. 10.45am we all set off in convoy for the Deep - a local venue which is a great big submarium. 2.00pm and we had ‘deeped’ out so we set off for Hull city centre to go to Nandos for a chicken lunch. Then we went back via Asda where we stocked up on meat n bread buns for the evenings bbq and the odd drink or two (just to keep us going you know!). Back to the campsite and we all chilled out and enjoyed the afternoons sun. Russ (uktotty MR2Roc) and Rob ( custardavenger MR2Roc) went off to fly a kite but there was not enough wind!. Drinking commenced for some….well most of us and Nadim (TOC) joined us for the evening. 7.00pm the bbq’s were fired up for the BIG feed. Meanwhile a mad game of Flux commenced….weird rules and weird people!!!!!!! 8.00pm and the uninvited visitors arrived………….erk……………we were inundated with little flies everywhere. Phew they only stayed for five minutes but during that time anything yellow or green was covered!!! 8.30pm and we began chomping the grub, it was very tasty - a complete success and all for only £2 each! Then we settled down in a large circle for extensive drinking and chatting till the we small hours.

Sunday 26 July

8.30am and there was stirrings beginning. Les fired up the faithful bbq again and there was bacon butties and sausage for those who preferred them. We then began taking tents down and getting stuff organised. At 11.30am everyone was ready for the off and we commenced the Car Treasure Hunt. Mid-day and Les and I were waiting at the finish point (Hornsea Mere) for people to start arriving. 12.15pm the first car arrived - it was Nigel (loadswine MR2Roc) and Russ (uktotty MR2Roc) followed one by one by everyone else…….except Ian and Lynn (e MR2Roc) who took a scenic route hehe. Hou and his g/f ( hou TOC) joined us and we had a quick ticking off of the entries for the Hunt and awards were made. The winners on points were Nigel and Russ who each received a winners certificate and trophy. The runners up were Lee ( dawseyTOC) and family who got runner up certificates and trophies too (no expense was spared here!) Then we all set off in convoy for the sea front. There we all got fish and chips (or whatever we wanted!) for lunch on the sea front and hot doughnuts for pudding….burp. Then we had a nice drive back along the back lanes to the campsite. We all then began to take our leave and set off home…………

It was a marvellous weekend. Very good company, nice weather (well most of the time) and lovely food and drink.

Participants:

1. Les & Anne (TOC & MR2ROC) devil-ish, giddlepin

2. Mo (TOC) mister mo

3. Nigel (MR2 Roc) loadswine

4. Steve (TOC)Red Yaris 54

5. Lee & family (TOC)Dawsey

6. E & Lynn (MR2 Roc) e

7. Nic (MR2 ROC) Wabittkilla

8. Rob (MR2 Roc) Custardavenger

9. Sarah (TOC) SJandAygo

10. Russ (MR2Roc) UKTOTTY

11. Andy (TOC) Jappy Beast

12. Ash (TOC) Calisto

Visitors while we were there -

Friday - Ste from MR2Roc

Saturday night - Nadim from TOC

Sunday at Hornsea - Hou from TOC

ROLL ON JAE 2009!!!

Its been two years since I saw some of you and it was good to see a few new faces

I would like to thank Ken and Mo for saying Giggity Giggity Alright all night

I still don’t understand the rules of Fluxx

I didn’t like the killer flies even though most of them were attacking Steve and a green tent

PS what/who is ROC?

BTW, I’m not a Matiz owner, I just have one while my car is being repaired and I did not gatecrash, I was invited by you SJ

"… you should pop over lol"

"… 8 miles lazy git"

I enjoyed the squirting conversation after the older generations were asleep, and Ken got a little excited at that point

I don’t get how switching off the lights will stop the security guard from see us especially when one person does not have a volume control and has the same loudness for shouting and whispering.

In the future could someone send me an email/skype/msn or FB to let me know about events near Hull, it would be rude of me not to turn up

5490_110758830853_582275853_2174555_6674855_n.jpg

5490_110758890853_582275853_2174567_6785871_n.jpg

5490_110758950853_582275853_2174577_326040_n.jpg

5490_110758970853_582275853_2174581_6078959_n.jpg

5490_110758990853_582275853_2174584_7789721_n.jpg

5490_110758995853_582275853_2174585_8354144_n.jpg

5490_110759000853_582275853_2174586_7663699_n.jpg

5490_110759040853_582275853_2174593_7026926_n.jpg

5490_110759215853_582275853_2174626_7840400_n.jpg

Theres more pics and videos on FB

Car colour conversation video

t582275853_110759600853_2292.jpg

Lees ***** On fire video

t582275853_110759505853_506.jpg

Three Unwise Monkeys video

t582275853_110759400853_333.jpg

Killer Flies video

t582275853_110759385853_1515.jpg

Was Ken there?!!.. I must have been blotto.

Oh right, I think you mean me as it Ken and Barbie?

BTW, I’m not a Matiz owner, I just have one while my car is being repaired and I did not gatecrash, I was invited by you SJ

"… you should pop over lol"

"… 8 miles lazy git"

ssssssssshhh I dont want to be resonsible for a matiz being present :lol:

Who is ken?

I really can't add much to this, it's all been covered...

Huge thanks to Anne & !Removed! for organising it all at short notice, done us proud as you always do..

Was a great weekend, ,,

Andy you are a legend, Clunge galore!!!giggety! (you just need to drive a tad faster, or did you think Steve was actually Miss Daisy, :D )

Was good to see you all again and get to know the ROC boys n girls a bit more, roll on the next one, Alllllright!!

Mo

you are Ken, dont you remember when you was driving Barbies car?

5490_110758940853_582275853_2174575_575712_n.jpg

Cannot add much more to what has been said except to give my thanks to Les and Anne for organising such a great weekend with the BBQ's and Treasure Hunt and sorting out a magnificent camp site. :thumbsup:

Thanks to Jappy for the "spirited" ride on the treasure hunt............(You didn't scare me .......even if you scared yourself once or twice with the "tramlineing" ;) :lol: )................Your car is a credit to you Andy and still attracts some attention from passers by......."Nice Car!"

Lee and Ally, Your two girls are a credit to you.

Ash and dad Trev, It was good to see you again,............ SJ...........we did not get too much time for "deep and meaningful" discussion :lol:

Thanks to Mo for the bridge pass and to all of the MR2 crew for making the weekend so completely enjoyable to a "Non Toyota" owner :P ;) :lol:

I did not feel so out of place when Hou showed up in his Ford and Nadim in his Chevorolet Matiz :lol:

Always said that it is not the cars but the people that make the meets!...................roll on next time :thumbsup::yes:

Hi Guys, its Ian here (E on ROC) me and Lynn just wanted to say what a brilliant time we had at the weekend, fantastic company great location and loads of dirty beer (Goodbye beer, goodbye beer. I was saying goodbye to my beer). Can’t wait for our next meet JAE 2009 hope to see some of you there. In the meantime here are a few photos from the weekend.

CAE20094.jpg

CAE20095.jpg

CAE200911.jpg

CAE200915.jpg

CAE200916.jpg

CAE200918.jpg

CAE200920.jpg

CAE200921.jpg

CAE200928.jpg

CAE200929.jpg

CAE200936.jpg

CAE200940.jpg