Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Aygo + With Alloys And Rev Counter

physics

Isn't she the best looking standard Aygo you have seen ? Had 5 miles on the clock. Done 50 now. Absolutely made up apart from one small squeak from the passenger side. A quick investigation and a small bit of felt between plastic door trim and door has sorted it. She has got tall gearing hasn't she. Driving around one gear lower than my Octavia and my old Mondeo I traded in under the old scappage scheme. No leaks yet, all this rain is a good test.

Her name is Rooster, after the Rolling Stones song. Wife and daughter came up with it.

post-77871-1248816122_thumb.jpg

Looking good, I like the colour, I'm not biased on that whatsover. :)

Looks lovely, like the alloys, though they look like they will take a bit of cleaning...

Yes, the Aygo is too long geared, 30, 65, 90, 120 and 145 in top. Therefore 3rd gear is the one for overtaking from 40mph onwards unless it is tight and then 2nd. It would have been better to knock 10mph off second, 20 off 3rd and 30 off 4th and 5th.

Regards

Andy

Aygo + in red with alloys. That is the spec I was gonna go for. But the price of the plus with alloys was nearly platinum money so I went for that in the end. Those are the best Toyota alloys that they've done for the Aygo so far in my opinion. Enjoy!

Yes, the Aygo is too long geared, 30, 65, 90, 120 and 145 in top.

What do these figures mean? Not MPH?

Yeah mph, I don't know what they mean in Liverpool, perhaps number of days since the last dustbin man's strike ?

:lol:

Regards

Andy ( originally from near Manchester if you can't tell hee hee :P )